Desantis now says “Fauci My Florida”

That is not what you said. In fact what you said was let’s have insurance companies deny their claims if they get covid.

1 Like

Should government do the same when single payer liberates us all?

2 Likes

No.

What I am suggesting, and you’re failing to comprehend, is that those who make good decisions that make them less likely to use the system should pay less of a premium than those who do not (fat smoking antivaxxers).

It’s the very definition of personal responsibility.

Actually most of them are. They are one of the largest groups of unvaxxed out there.

And you think Desantis selling “Don’t Fauci my Florida” merchandise on his website helps encourage people to get vaxxed and take precautions?

Yes… the alternative to flat out denying their claims is raising the premiums on EVERYONE to cover them.

Where in the world do you get your information from?

Here unless you believe black and Hispanic are mostly Trump supporters

1 Like

Wow in Ohio 81% white are vaccinated and blacks only 9%? What the heck, this is news to me. This pattern looks to be consistent in all the states.

2 Likes

Google Republican county vaccination rates. Here is a sample:

Also, for the record I was not the one who made this a racial issue. The lie told was that the unvaccinated are not Trump supporters

Google Republican county vaccination rates. Here is a sample.

Also, for the record I was not the one who made this a racial issue. The lie told was that the unvaccinated are not Trump supporters

I’m sure it helps to convince yourself of that. lol

2 Likes

“Everything I hate is Trump.” :rofl:

A politician lying in order to get elected? Is this supposed to be breaking news?

1 Like

Yeah, but at this point - thanks to the good work of trump - Covid is essentially preventable.

And if you get it at this point, you are taking up resources that could be spent on other, non preventable diseases, and you are a petri dish for mutations which might send us all back into lockdown.

It’s like helmet laws. They don’t exist to keep idiots from bashing their skulls into the pavement. They exist so we don’t have to waste taxpayer money mopping up a jack asses brain.

1 Like

Yes yes, it’s all the tweet meany’s fault. :rofl:

That’s three so far. NEXT!

:rofl:

1 Like

What about all the black folks afraid of getting Tuskegeed??

Are they “low information Trump voters” also??

Go ahead, call em out.

4 Likes

You must have meant to quote a different post.

Trump helped in our efforts to defeat covid.

People not getting vaccinated cost all of society, not just themselves.

That is a summary of my post. I did not criticize trump at all.

All questions and concerns about the vaccines should be address honestly.

What he said is true.

Our insurance premiums will rise because people are getting sick from a preventable disease.

Then why is he selling these: