Desantis now says “Fauci My Florida”

Including illegal border crossers both pre and post covid.

Right??

4 Likes

Pretty much says it all. :+1:

1 Like

of course.

But I think they are actually getting taxed at the border, aren’t they?

No, that’s not the statistic.

81% of the total population of vaccinated individuals in Ohio are white, and 9% are black.

Coincidentally, that’s just about the demographic breakdown of Ohio.

Non-starter until we can at least agree that immigration has to be sustainable or the system will collapse. That is not the stance of the Democratic Party.

1 Like

And then there’s the vindictive little libs who can’t stand people who aren’t in the herd and blame all their shortcomings on the orange Boogeyman. :wink:

1 Like

Great point. Disgusting to say the least.

2 Likes

Are you sure? Or are you repeating what the leftist have programed you to think? Because from what I have read the biggest group is the younger generation. And we have been told by the leftist many times that only old white men vote conservative.

So if someone is gay and get aids we can deny their insurance claims because they engage in risky behavior? If someone is fat and gets heart disease we can say sorry no medical help for you because you caused your own problem no medical help for you?

1 Like

Not true.

No it isn’t.

2 Likes

Nope.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

We know where you get yours from. The leftist talking heads give you your marching orders every morning.
Now most of the unvaccinated are younger and you leftist have been telling us for years that only old white men vote for the GOP. So that would make most of the unvaccinated leftist or future leftist.

2 Likes

Now your calling me a liar?

Google Republican county vaccination rates. Here is a sample:

Calm down.

Look here you even made sure to call me a liar twice. Now maybe you should get your news from other sources besides the leftist denver post.

Oh good, you saw it. I posted it again in case you missed it.

And as I said, Google it. There are several to chose from, I just posted Denvwr Post because it was the most succint.

You posted from the leftist denver post because it tells you what you what to hear.