Democrats Build Back Bankrupt Bill

We could adopt their immigration and asylum policies.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, be happy.

Both worry and happiness are subjective. What makes a Finlander happy is almost certainly not what makes the typical American happy and visa versa. That’s my point.

For example, I would be happier if progs and libs would just leave me alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wrong, what makes people happy is much the same around the world.

There’s one.

You are right. But do you really think there is nothing to be learned from other countries? Is the USA perfect?

Yeah, that’s what I thought. Pathetic. :rofl:

Not really. Some people are happy because their nanny State takes care of their every need, which is precisely the same reason that other people are unhappy.

3 Likes

People are usually happier if they don’t have to choose between putting food on the table or buying necessary medication.

Tax rates in Norway are not insanely high.

Nonsense. Some of the happiest people I have ever known were dirt poor. Happiness, or perhaps more appropriately, unhappiness, is a state of mind. If you feel that you are being treated unfairly and that others have things that you think they do not deserve, you are more than likely to be unhappy. If you are only concerned about what goes on in your own life (and are left alone by the government to do so) you are more likely to be happy than those who have more but still feel slighted.

4 Likes

As compared to where?

America.

No we aren’t perfect, we still have leftists here.

1 Like

Not to YOU.

The issue isn’t tax rates, America is taxes on par with the rest of the world.
the issue is what America view the purpose of taxes are and what that money should be spent on.

The corporate tax rate in America is 21% the corporate tax rate in Norway is 22%.
the average income tax rates are similar as well.

the issue isn’t tax rates, the issue is the philosophy of spending.

It’s being thrown away lately. May as well throw it out airplanes.

That’s not all their taxes. Sigh…

2 Likes

The average income rate in America is 22%
the average income rate in Norway is 27%

the issue isn’t tax rates the issue is with what America view is important to spend their money on.

For corporate taxes (after the 2017 tax cut) yes. For individual taxes, no.

1 Like