Trump wants to ban flavored ecigs

Somewhere a bowl just got lit.

1 Like

Pahdon me… lol

1 Like

Who else in here was addicted to cancer sticks and switched to vaping to save their lives and wallets?

This doesn’t strike me as a partisan issue, sans the most radical of partisans on either side, of which there are few here who fall under that.

Count me in… 6 years…

1 Like

I tried it but ended up back on cigs.

1 Like

I’ll get rabid right along with y’all when it comes to vaping. To hell with whichever (R)etar(D) is trying to screw up the best thing to ever happen to smokers. It’s saved a hell of a lot of lives in my opinion.

I’ve been addicted to nicotine since before I hit puberty, when it was still cool to start up. Quitting “smoking” is the one thing in my life that I lack the personal willpower to, and I freely admit my weakness in that. The best I can do is to have something that I can inhale and exhale.

1 Like

I agree that the panic is overblown, and I like my vape.

But can’t really blame this on “big tobacco” - Altria owns Juul.

1 Like
  • Raises hand *

January 5th will be a year since I quit cigarettes, and I smoked for almost 20 years.

4 Likes

We agree on this topic… I started way, way to young when anyone could by cigarettes… Fought the demon for decades and vaping was the only one the lasted… I’ll mix my own if it’s outlawed… I am on a very, very low nic level now and am hoping to shed the burden at some point soon but it is so much better than smoking…

1 Like

I took me over 3 years of going back and forth between tobacco and vaping before I finally gave up on the idea of tapering off the nicotine over time. Screw it, it’s still far less hazardous than a real cigarette.

Nicotine SALTS was my saving grace. I can have 12mg eliquid (which is what I require to stay away from tobacco) and it’s way less harsh than traditional eliquids at 3mg.

Nappa Nectar by California Grown E-Liquids is my favorite for those of you curious. I love mango.

1 Like

Helped me quit 5 years ago.

1 Like

Nope, he’s a moron, democrats should love him. He’s their kind of stupid.

1 Like

Common ground… From what I have seen, the vast majority of the death and serious effects are not even related to nic salts, they are THC and CBD related…

1 Like

Government is on a heavy disinformation scare campaign right now, they just want to tax it, missing those sweet cancer taxes.

1 Like

Exactly. It was black market crap bought by idiots trying to save a buck on their medicine. Somehow it’s being blown up as if this has anything to do with e-cigs.

1 Like

Heck is freezing over… We agree…

1 Like

Just don’t get too comfy if there’s a new thread about Trump tomorrow. :wink:

The hell you can’t. They are looking for regulation that only leaves them standing. Outlaw juice and vaping devices and only leave pre-filled cartridge cigarettes. That’s the goal.,

1 Like

I smoked cigarettes for 20 plus years and gave it up cold turkey. For whatever reason, it wasn’t difficult at all for me. After three days, I didn’t want to touch a cigarette. And I wasn’t really concerned with the heath issues, I was pissed at the taxes. The federal government and state government both put a dollar tax on each pack at around the same time. Went from $3 a pack to $5 almost instantly. So I quit to do my part to defund the government.

1 Like

I work with a law firm that is investigating a possibility of a serious lung condition caused by a flavoring called diacetyl. It’s the same thing used in microwave popcorn there were lawsuits about it about 8 years ago. For that reason, I just can’t use them. I have the same issue with a lot of medications that cause serious side effects.