Democrat representative threatens ICE Agents

https://community.hannity.com/t/democrat-representative-threatens-ice-agents/11218/38?u=hwyflier

So you support illegal aliens breaking the law under whose order?

It’s not characterization. Think IRS under Obama.

Wait, don’t ICE agents work for the government?

I haven’t heard that. Clean house maybe, but not abolished. The libs are all over abolishing ICE though for some reason. I can’t imagine why. cough sanctuary cities cough

This was a specific story about a specific type of potential abuse of ICE power in denying passports to American citizens, and somehow the OPer turns it into a “libs will go after Trump supports if they get back into power” rant.

Thus shutting down any attempt at serious discussion of the story and, of course, continuing to indicate that he needs serious professional help.

Sigh…this is why we can’t have nice things.

That would be something new but we both know they don’t. The problem is that neither does either side of the establishment aisle. Decades of illegal aliens crossing our borders and our laws not being enforced prove that.

Go ahead and name those that were deported.

And it was happening under Obama.

Name those American citizens that have been deported.

Potential abuse ? According to your lib buddies that abuse is happening. Maybe you should correct em.

And it was still a threat was it not?

Drip drip drip.

“If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,” Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted early Thursday. “When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders. You do not have to take part in illegal acts ordered by this President’s administration.”

So he wants to hold law enforcement agents accountable if they act in an unlawful manner? Conservatives should be drooling over this guy.

If you call holding them accountable a threat, than sure.

After that, the rest of the “logic” you brought to your OP is shockingly bad.

*He was discussing a specific topic (passports to people born here where the birth certificate might…MIGHT…be in question
*He wasn’t threatening to go after Trump supporters willy-nilly just because they were Trump supporters

If we wanted to have a serious discussion? Then yes- we could have discussed the actual thing you said above that I bolded, and seriously, not mockingly, asked “Upon what basis are you assuming that what is happening DOES constitute an abuse of power and is a direct result of Trump’s policies”?

But instead you went on a “liberals are the epitome of everything evil on the universe” rant again, thereby assuring that nothing but sniping and hostile back and forth would result.

You are capable of serious debate. You’ve shown it.

You’re not even trying to do it anymore. Are you that psychologically scarred?

2 Likes

It’s not in his tweet now was it?

If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned. When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders. You do not have to take part in illegal acts ordered by this President’s administration.

Now we know libs think they’re all Americans.

Chris Crane, the president of the National ICE Council said this.

“It should be frightening to every American that a sitting member of Congress would threaten the safety of any person and their family, and incite the public to take acts of violence against them, let alone the lives of those whose job it is to protect us and keep us safe,” Crane said in a statement.

Then Gallego attempted to clarify his remarks and said this.

“Government officials who violate the law or the constitution will not be immune to legal consequences,” Gallego said Thursday. “They will eventually be held accountable for their actions, even if the Trump administration is refusing to do so.”

When you have a group of people ICE taking his comment as a threat…it’s a threat is it not?

Whwre in the tweet were acts of violence threatened?

Getting arrested IS act of violence…it just depends on arrested person how much violence there is.

Are you going to deny that?

Dude…this is what I mean when I say you’re not even trying to be serious anymore.

In a statement to Fox News on Thursday, a State Department spokesman blasted the Washington Post report, saying passport denials in these cases have actually declined under this administration. Both the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations reportedly denied passports to people delivered by midwives in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley, though the practice was hindered by a court challenge years ago.

So according to state department denying passports have declined under Trump from Obama and Bush era.

And you are?

Oh wait. I need to agree with your assessment in order to be taken serious…Am I right lib?

Yes…you could have started with this as well instead of “Evuhl Satanic Libruhls Will Capture and Torture Trump supporters if they get the majority”.

Yes I exaggerated, but probably not by much.

And besides, you’re in favor of using the apparatus of government to punish people of certain political persuasions. You’re on record as saying that.

But of course “they deserve it”.