Democrat representative threatens ICE Agents

Democrat congressman Ruben Gallego threatens ICE agents that they will not be safe once Trump leaves office.

“If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,” Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted early Thursday. “When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders. You do not have to take part in illegal acts ordered by this President’s administration.”

Once again he is promising to use goverment as a political weapon against his enemies.

This is why they…meaning libs must never and I mean never again regain power. They will use that power to go after Trump supporters.

So you support ICE agents violating laws under the order of Trump?

Those ICE agents are just lazy fat bloodsuckers slurping at the gubmint trough on our dime anyway. Wages and benefits like we’ll never see. That planned 2.1% pay raise they were looking at for this January? Haha now it’s zero. Still paid too much.

Well if they are deporting actual American Citizens…they should be warned. That is not their job. Right?

Let me know when they are deporting actual citizens without due process.

1 Like

“American Citizens”

I think you mean “probable illegals that figured out how to fudge a birth certificate.”

Send them all to Mexico and let them prove they are citizens to get back in.

Are citizens the only individuals that are entitled to due process by the Constitution?

The answer is no. Anyone under our jurisdiction is entitled to due process. You can violate the rights of citizens and no citizens alike.

Says who? Let’s see that challenged in court. We should do whatever we want to non citizens. They don’t like it? Leave.

No I meant Americans…not sure what you think I mean

Let me know when they are deporting American citizens.

1 Like

You mean that you are against ICE agents being punished for breaking the law. That’s what you mean.

You got that from the earlier fake news story about cancelling wage increases?

ICE, the expansion “bigger guberment” agency, just 15 years old, now the banner carriers of the right on “good government” that can do no wrong.

What laws are they breaking?

Funny how libs care about laws now.

1 Like

If you read what she actually said, her statement doesn’t even make sense. Why the hell would ICE be deporting Americans? They are suppose to be focused on immigration laws - i.e. immigrants.

If Trump did order actual Americans to be deported, that’s a problem. Personally, I haven’t heard of him doing such as of yet.

1 Like

That article is from August 2017. The letter Trump sent to Paul Ryan was today. Are you trying to tell us that the letter that is available for all of us to read for ourselves, that is dated today, is not real?

:laughing:

1 Like

Just answer this question Conan - Do you give even the smallest ■■■■ if any ICE agents are breaking any laws with some of the deportations or separations they are doing? Like lying to people about forms they are having them sign as an example or any other violations? Or do you think they should be punished at some point if they are or do you just want them to go on with no punishment because you like it?

Your completely ■■■■■■■■ characterization of the Congressman’s position as just threatening to use the govt. as a political weapon seems to indicate that latter.

That was my point. His own statement says:

“If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,” Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted

I said they should be warned. ICE can’t deport America Citizens…can it?

No, just another excuse to let the paranoia train run off the tracks.