Democrat representative threatens ICE Agents

No…you just need to stop being ridiculous.

“Under the Trump Administration, domestic passport denials for so called ‘midwife cases’ are at a 6-year low.

Do you have proof to counter this claim?

I mean this is what you’re trying to project is it not?

Oh wait…only libs like yourself can use apparatus of government for political gains.

See post 62.

The dems have sanctuary cities and states, to ensure there is less due process

What is it you’re trying to say? Is ICE at fault for something? How about the other illegal children that were in the room with this child who the article implies may be the source for her sickness? How about the hospital that treated the child for 6.5 weeks in New Jersey? What are you trying to say?

That Trump killed her baby.

Due process applies to the individual not to the government.

Negligence is negligence is negligence. So yeah it could very well be ICE fault

Lawyers for Juarez are preparing multiple lawsuits. The first seeks $40 million in damages from an Arizona city, which serves as the government’s prime contractor for the Dilley, Texas center.

…drip… drip… drip…

Or was it negligence bring her baby into this country illegally?

And if so was the baby already sick?

We’ll see. More and more abuses are being uncovered.

I was just thinking that. Maybe it was her baby that got everyone sick, who knows?

If she should win any lawsuits, they should charge her for room and board, food and medical treatment as well as hospital charges.

Then, they should charge her with child endangerment and deport her.

2 Likes

Yeah. So negligent to being a sick child from a third world nation to the country with supposedly the best medical system in the world.

You’re allowing to feminist emotions and your hatred towards Trump cloud any logic or reason you may have.

You illegal enter this country with sick child, and child dies…you sue the people of this country?

That’s illogical.

Not really. When the government takes custody of someone, they assume responsibility for their care, which makes them liable should they fail to care for them adequately.

It’s about responsibility, Conan.

So you’re saying this child was “abused” by ICE? How so?

Maybe. Maybe not. It’ll come out eventually.

Do you realize the malice that would have to be in the heart of a person who’d purposefully expose an innocent young child to a deadly disease? I don’t believe that for a second and I certainly don’t believe it’d be an ICE agent.

So it’s okay for ICE to negligently ignore a sick child as long as they didn’t mean it.

I hope that isn’t true.

You can’t just think about one situation and magically apply it to anything you want coolidge. You can’t really think that is the way ■■■■ works, can you? :rofl: