Democrat representative threatens ICE Agents

You replied to me with that post. So I replied to your post. It was obvious you had been schnookered.

Lol, I posted it one other time in another thread. What, after making your way too late comments you are now going back to read?
What is it with you people?

You don’t care to hear it. But whatever…

Lol breathlessly awaiting your next Fake News pronouncement, Doug!

He’s too busy running with his tail between his legs trying to figure out how it’s all Obama’s fault for the mighty Trump is faultless.

The Trump administration is starting deportation proceedings against American Citizens:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-is-denying-passports-to-americans-along-the-border-throwing-their-citizenship-into-question/2018/08/29/1d630e84-a0da-11e8-a3dd-2a1991f075d5_story.html?utm_term=.fdcb03c6a337

In some cases, passport applicants with official U.S. birth certificates are being jailed in immigration detention centers and entered into deportation proceedings. In others, they are stuck in Mexico, their passports suddenly revoked when they tried to reenter the United States. As the Trump administration attempts to reduce both legal and illegal immigration, the government’s treatment of passport applicants in South Texas shows how U.S. citizens are increasingly being swept up by immigration enforcement agencies.

When ICE actually breaks the law ask that question. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

https://community.hannity.com/t/democrat-representative-threatens-ice-agents/11218/38?u=hwyflier

So you support illegal aliens breaking the law under whose order?

It’s not characterization. Think IRS under Obama.

Wait, don’t ICE agents work for the government?

I haven’t heard that. Clean house maybe, but not abolished. The libs are all over abolishing ICE though for some reason. I can’t imagine why. cough sanctuary cities cough

This was a specific story about a specific type of potential abuse of ICE power in denying passports to American citizens, and somehow the OPer turns it into a “libs will go after Trump supports if they get back into power” rant.

Thus shutting down any attempt at serious discussion of the story and, of course, continuing to indicate that he needs serious professional help.

Sigh…this is why we can’t have nice things.

That would be something new but we both know they don’t. The problem is that neither does either side of the establishment aisle. Decades of illegal aliens crossing our borders and our laws not being enforced prove that.

Go ahead and name those that were deported.

And it was happening under Obama.

Name those American citizens that have been deported.

Potential abuse ? According to your lib buddies that abuse is happening. Maybe you should correct em.

And it was still a threat was it not?

Drip drip drip.

“If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,” Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted early Thursday. “When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders. You do not have to take part in illegal acts ordered by this President’s administration.”

So he wants to hold law enforcement agents accountable if they act in an unlawful manner? Conservatives should be drooling over this guy.