Democrat representative threatens ICE Agents

Thanks…that was my point initially.

Yes. My mistake. That was pointed out in a thread where that was more the subject.

1 Like

Got it. No worries.

What laws are they breaking?

You lbs can’t make up laws as you go…or ignore laws as you see fit.

You’re making no sense.

What the hell is wrong with that? How is that anything but a reasonable “threat”?

I think you’ve lost it.

What the ■■■■ man? Now you’re just going to pretend that you need me to personally go do a full investigation on all deportations and come back to you with a ■■■■■■■ list before you can answer a simple question?

My question to you is clear in that it is about any laws found to be broken, show a little integrity and answer it or not. The choice is yours con.

Lol Doug, the first thing I see when I click your link is that article is a year old. What is it with you people and not reading your own links?

Already covered previously here. Don’t you read prior posts before making a post? What is it with you people?

Lol it wasn’t even the first time you posted it.

Amazing how a lot of Trump Republicans think that ICE is so cool and great while these same Trump Republicans have been bashing the DOJ and the FBI over the last couple of years. And a few of these Trump Republicans want to see the FBI abolished.

if they are breaking the law they should be punished isn’t that what Republican have been saying for years.

You replied to me with that post. So I replied to your post. It was obvious you had been schnookered.

Lol, I posted it one other time in another thread. What, after making your way too late comments you are now going back to read?
What is it with you people?

You don’t care to hear it. But whatever…

Lol breathlessly awaiting your next Fake News pronouncement, Doug!

He’s too busy running with his tail between his legs trying to figure out how it’s all Obama’s fault for the mighty Trump is faultless.

The Trump administration is starting deportation proceedings against American Citizens:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/us-is-denying-passports-to-americans-along-the-border-throwing-their-citizenship-into-question/2018/08/29/1d630e84-a0da-11e8-a3dd-2a1991f075d5_story.html?utm_term=.fdcb03c6a337

In some cases, passport applicants with official U.S. birth certificates are being jailed in immigration detention centers and entered into deportation proceedings. In others, they are stuck in Mexico, their passports suddenly revoked when they tried to reenter the United States. As the Trump administration attempts to reduce both legal and illegal immigration, the government’s treatment of passport applicants in South Texas shows how U.S. citizens are increasingly being swept up by immigration enforcement agencies.

When ICE actually breaks the law ask that question. :roll_eyes:

1 Like