DC may review Trump hotel's liquor license over challenge to President's character

Using goverment agencies to punish opposition.

Haven’t you been paying attention? Only his opponents think that. They’re the enemy and must be soundly defeated at all costs. Go team.

LOL Yep. :rofl:

Spoken like a true authoritarian.

Be glad you’re not in PA. The liquor control board are as bad as nazis. Can’t have wine shipped to you, can only buy wine approved by the board, little selection in stores, and democrats refuse to repeal the Johnstown Flood Tax. We pay a premium on alcohol to help Johnstown rebuild from a flood… in 1936.

It’s not even a Government agency. It is people bring the suit to a government agency to review.

I have trouble with the President owning a hotel near the White House.

Selling booze is not part of that concern.

It is just a petty snipe at the President and it is stupid.

…which you have previously celebrated and encouraged.

2 Likes

And did again today.

That’s true, but at least you are trying to separate the management that makes decisions about the running of the hotel, and the POTUS.

If you had morals, you might put the asset in a blind trust, and pledge not to communicate with management.

1 Like

Why…because I feel libs should get a taste of their own medicine…or should just conservatives get that medicine?

Don’t confuse libs getting a taste of their own medicine as endorsement of that behavior.

It means libs need to learn a lesson that goverment is double edge sword.

Where…

What? And avoid an obvious conflict of interest? How unpresidential. Wait. I mean it’s not like Trump promised to do exactly that before he got into office and then reneged or anything. Wait again.

1 Like

You not only endorse that behavior, you actively call for it.

1 Like

Right here:

That’s right I called for it. But it doesn’t mean I endorse it.

Libs need a taste of their own medicine…why is that a problem with em?

Yes…Trump should.

So you call for it, but you don’t support doing it. Hypocrite much?

1 Like

I get it…only libs are allowed to use goverment as political weapon.

Well usually people who don’t endorse something don’t call for it. They openly reject it and call people out who call for it.

That’s right. I make no bones about it.

As I said back prior to Trump elections. Libs need to feel the breath of goverment down there backs.

Of course. Which makes you a hypocrite. Glad we cleared that up.

1 Like

Seems like libs are doubling down on their authoritarianism instead.