DC may review Trump hotel's liquor license over challenge to President's character

What’s disturbing is that the left so vehemently hates this president that they don’t stop at politics when attacking him. They go after his business as well. Few liked Carter, but I don’t recall anyone plowing up his peanut farm.

Look up herx reaction. Trump is but a dose of the cure. Leftism is the disease.

Then why did they do it?

Not what the polls are saying. He is losing support in some key rust-belt states. And he is the first president since approval polls started not to go over 50%. His approval numbers have fluctuated between 35 and 46% on average. And what is so funny is that he believes that his base will get him re-elected. He is not even trying to increase his base. As of now the numbers don’t show him wining re-election.

This is a government agency.

It makes sense then to question donnie on having a liquor license.

…taking away his hotel’s liquor license because of his politics. As another poster said, petty.

Carter put his farm in a blind trust.

That’s what any moral person would do before becoming the POTUS.

If he did the right thing and put his business interests in a blind trust, no one could accuse him of violating the emoluments clause, profiting from his position, and no one could challenge the liquor licenses on moral grounds.

Interesting. That pretty much has been Trump’s mantra ever since he became President.

1 Like

Technically not illegal

1 Like

Neither are you.

Evidence that trump is gaining net supporters?

I’m pretty sure that I would not stand in line for 6 hours in order to be lied to for 1 hour. I did notice that at his kick off rally in Florida everyone got in and there were some empty seats.

So if you know Trump owns a hotel, and it’s not been sold (you’d know instantly if it was up for sale or being sold with the biased media, and then the questions on who it was sold to) it really doesn’t change anything. You can still request money from a blind trust, still be paid from the blind trust.

I didn’t see that as the reason.

How the hell did I missed this thread. :rofl:

Like the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board has the morals to judge another.

Only in America does such hypocrisy exist. :crazy_face:

Just like the IRS with obama. But there wasn’t a shred of corruption there. And nothing changed.

You ever notice how the monkeys on Monkey Island sling ■■■■ every which way?

That’s the only reason on they want to take it from him.