Disney's to produce a Star Studded Reading of the Mueller Report

If you come across as authoritarian hiding behind the label of liberalism…I’m going to call you a lib.

Da… I mean yes

A true liberal isn’t a threat to my way of life.

Amazing.

Weren’t you advocating for Social Media investigations in the banning conservatives?

Yes…Trump should. :wink:

Kabuki never gets old.

Doesn’t sound conservative and/or libertarian to me

2 Likes

To that end, Trumpers will never get it right. I’m sure of that.

I’ve provided ample evidence. Just because you choose to ignore it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Statements like “no collusion, no collusion” aren’t ample evidence. Those of us who are calling the Report what it really is have filled this thread and others with much more evidence and detail than Trump supporters. And posters, yourself included, have posted outright denials even after clear evidence to the contrary. So the playing coy game doesn’t work.

An example:

The post I replied to was about the OLC opinion as the reason Mueller didn’t indict Trump. That has been put to bed in multiple threads.

As to your other point.

Mueller didn’t charge anyone for collusion, conspiracy or obstruction. That is a fact.

Mueller has shutdown his investigation. That is a fact.

He won’t be charging anyone with collusion, conspiracy or obstruction in the future. That is a fact.

I simply don’t care about anything else. The whole Russia Collusion Delusion was manufactured by the Hillary campaign. We will be seeing a lot more of this in the coming months.

Glad you don’t care about anything else. The House sure does. And they’re moving on it. :slight_smile:

And

#factsmatter

Translation. House DEMs will be looking to prolong the circus until election day.

Yes they do. #factsmatter

Tell Trump to leave office early and the circus will end.

Why would I do that. I’m happy with the job Trump is doing, and I find the circus freak show to be entertaining. :popcorn:

The White House shouldn’t be a circus freak show. But it has been since Trump came into office.

1 Like

We both know I was referring to the freak show taking place in the DEM controlled House.