Coronavirus Thread Political

We weren’t even discussing rates.

There certainly wasn’t enough known at the time to warrant any panic and encouraging same was pure fear mongering.

Airline flights even domestically help our supply chain

Yah, Oopse!

And we can move millions of tons of air freight without a single passenger flight.

Punt.

and as it was schooled to you in that thread…there was a huge interruption in air freight.
enormous, giant. and then you ran away to try to google otherwise and found out…you were wrong…again

1 Like

Fact just as I stated from the start.

wrongo againo stop repeating false, misleading and wrong information when you have been proven and shown otherwise…its really not a good look

who cares, can we go back to talking about the virus.

1 Like

you are right! the entire thread discussion and education can be read by interested party since it has been linked.

Complete fabrication, sure you were. This is part of the post you responded to in that thread

Not good, there is no reason to expect our rates to be dramatically different from the worlds

``.

Right, I just quoted my own statement exactly word for word.

what a novel idea…so did i.

Nope, not trying to make an appeal to xenophobia and racism

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1239685852093169664?s=19

You haven’ proven anything wrong. My statement was just as I said, limited to shipping delays if we canceled passenger flights.

The claim which was baseless was that I’d said there would be no more than a 2-3 week interruption in the supply chain period.

I never made such a statement.

What the hell?

How is that racist and xeonophobic?

This virus originated in Wuhan Province in China.

What is the name of this particular virus?

It’s called the Chinese Virus, says it right in the tweet.

Stop trying to rewrite history, the post speaks for themselves and were quoted in their entirety. You were wrong on a subject. You got corrected …move on

I can only hope that you are being sarcastic. Does anyone think that calling it “Chinese virus” is a good idea going forward?