Coronavirus Thread Political

How is the supply chain delay of 2-3 weeks maximum looking now?

1 Like

Nope. The other reason is that there is a real thread for those interested in discussing the disease and what can be done to delay or restrict its spread.
This is a thread for nit picking hate of Trump and related distortions of facts.

1 Like

Did you say that it would only have a minimal impact on the supply chain - 2 to 3 weeks maximum?

1 Like

The stock market will recover a soon as this outbreak peaks and china starts ramping back up their industrial output.

To ramp up the CDC’s ability to produce and test millions of people in days, weeks or even a month would require an investment of epic scale.

What they are you going to do with all of those people and facilities in the years or even decades between major outbreaks and where is the money going to come from?

No I didn’t and I really get tired of you repeating the same completely baseless fabrication.

What I said was that cutting off passenger airline travel would add at most 2-3 weeks shipping time for the items that would no longer be shipped on passenger flights.

Now go bother someone else

That was the entire post. Its post 306 in the " Is the panic neccessary…" thread

Of course you can and I’ve already done so above.

What thread? What post?

Still waiting, Link to the post.

Provide a link to the post so we can see what I was replying to.

It can be done, I’ve already done it above.

Here it is for the 2nd time

nah you didnt, you actually specifically said and i will quote

2 Likes

Was that the thread were he said the media is creating a panic but we need to lock things down because it could get worse? Becsuse that somehow wouldnt create a panic…

D’oh. oops😅

1 Like

That was a a good chuckle.

1 Like

Indeed

It was fear mongering.

Y’all just need to like swallow the blue pill, man.

Maybe we could ask the South Koreans how they manage to do it?
You seriously con’t envision how such facilities could be useful in between outbreaks, for medical research, etc.?
And again, in the long run, can we afford NOT to do it? If this runs to July/August like Trump said it could, the losses will be staggering.

Classic stuff…just full of bad info

We hadn’t stopped airline flights at the time thus they had no impact on the supply chain interruptions that began in Dec/Jan.

Try again.

No it wasn’t. It was dead on correct. The rates are in fact similar