Coronavirus Thread Political II

Who said anything about arresting?

Some do.

how is this a border issue.
there was direct flight from Wuhan to NYC

there was no way to stop this virus from coming to America.

Which is probably why they are seeing some of the highest numbers in america.
Americans see immigration as a problem. How far removed do you think it would be for trump to turn this into a immigration?

This has nothing to do with immigration,
this virus didn’t sneak in, it walked in the front door.

That may be but in the land of politics, this will be a gold mine for trump.

how could tougher immigration policy stop this from happening.
you have people who applied for VISA months ago traveling non stop 24/7 between Wuhan and America on two direct routes.

Yes.
…

Which one?

You are not seeing what I am trying to say. Trump will run the narrative. It doesnt matter how this virus actually entered. Americans will certainly see this as a problem that started in china and found it’s way over here.

Its a dishonest argument because there is NOTHING that could have been done.
even if China told America the within hours of the first confirmed case.

there would still have been thousands of people traveling between the two points.

the fact their are two direct air-traffic lane between Wuhan and America running at all times.
the fact there is a massive international airport in Wuhan made this virus impossible to contain.

Not as accurate as SARS-CoV-2. What if people think you’re referring to SARS-CoV-1?

How do you think being reminded that will change things?

It doesn’t but American need someone to blame for this crisis.

Sorry…it’s Chinese fruit bat virus.

Sounds like many illnesses that only cause death in those with compromised health… meh

:rofl:

3 Likes

No that does not exist.

No that doesn’t exist either.

Yup. Real presidents tend to shoot up into the eighties and nineties in time like this.

1 Like

I certainly did not do anything of the sort. But in the spirit of whataboutism, is this where I mention wedding cakes?