Coronavirus Thread Political II

it’s not. that was a turn of phases. COVID is rampant in NJ.

What else do you want the government to do?

You mean like New York governor Andrew Cuomo?

Facts still remain…elites in democrat party don’t care one ■■■■ about working people in America. They’re all involved in computer, internet and online propaganda.

Yeah…I have to call BS on that one.

You mean hysteria fear mongering.

Cogs in the machine imagining they are free.

People who get their “news” from pundits imagining they are informed.

Charmingly adorable.

2 Likes

You’re different?

1 Like

NJ is opening up next week.

Why yes I am.

Thanks for noticing.

1 Like

Unique. Like a snow flake.

1 Like

And you are?

This is why people don’t trust government. Remember when they shut down the economy and they told everyone the goal was to flatten the curve? Well now that the curve has been flattened in most states the goalposts have been moved. Bigly. Now we are hearing, we can’t re-open because it could spike again. Or we need to wipe out the virus or develop a vaccine first. Why the switch? Why go from flattening the curve to this? Why didn’t they tell us the plan at the beginning?

Here’s the update that you probably have not heard. 100,000 small business have been wiped out and will not be coming back.

There is some evidence that bright sunshine and U.V. light is not the greatest place for Covid to thrive. There is also very little evidence of Covid spreading outdoors. It is being spread indoors. So why close the beaches? To me this defies common sense. Get people outside in the fresh air.

1 Like

:point_right: Say no…to skin cancer? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Aren’t the beaches in Florida opened?

A lot of them are. South Florida and the counties around Miami are not.

PB, Dade and Broward counties beaches closed. Thanks spring breakers, dumb arse drunken ■■■■■■

Now that the grown ups are back in charge and the beer bongs have been put away, they should open the beaches.

1 Like

What about the people who don’t have beaches?

#allintogether

They can stay home and beach about it. :wink:

3 Likes