Biden's new super spreader

If one needed to provide evidence all the time, that would be inconvenient.

I’ll try again.

What do you think of this Biden super spreader event? You like?

What do you think of this Biden super spreader? You like?

How else can one always act like a victim?

What comes to mind is the tortoise and the hare scenario.

They are outside.

Yes… the tortoise won… Hispanics vote gop after a generation or even less.

1 Like

Bus
Buses leaving Texas border town packed with illegal migrants (nypost.com)

Jet

Planeloads of Illegal Immigrant Minors Relocated Around U.S. in Middle of the Night | Judicial Watch

3 Likes

not if they get enough to get dc, puerto rico. end the filibuster, pack the court…

lefto-fascist eutopia

1 Like

I love it!!!

I knew you would fine some lame reason to say this is a good thing.

:rofl:

If and when these things start happening. Actually start happening and not being blathered on about by obnoxious leftists and boogeyman righties then I’ll climb the barricades with you.

I am only saying what you already said.

Good lord man. Get a life. You need a vacation. Who’s got time to dig up a thread from months ago? Find a beach somewhere and take some time off.

BTW, I already know my opinion. I was asking for yours. So there’s that.
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

the only two things standing between all that and us right now are manchin and sinema.

Given how much time we waste on here this is a strange take. Perfectly well time spent.

I agree with you. That’s why i pointed out that they are outside.

Some of that. I can see the filibuster falling without them for sure. The rest not so much.

Are you willing to point out that this is a a horribly inhumane and chaotic system?

i think that’s the problem they are dealing with, due to lack of enthusiasm, horrible visions and policies…

Yea burecracy in the fast of overwhelming demand caused by lack of planning and stupidity creates an i humane and chaotic system.

That’s not up for debate.

The super spreader event dig … is however.

If that were true they lose the special election in January in Georgia. They didn’t.