Biden's new super spreader

It’s not agreeing. I said that it’s a failure in feb or March.

He should shut his pie hole about come one come all and return to Obama era policies.

boogeyman stuff? tell me, which democrats have come out against dc and pr statehood? has even manchin said no? how do you stop the court expansion after that?

yes im aware of the “no fraud found” narrative as it has been mass trumpeted from the very start as though it proves there were no consequential anomalies

Chuck Schumer came out against PR statehood in February.

no he did not.

everything is on the table

Let me clarify…

How do we KNOW they are illegal? Conservatives throw that term around so much that I feel it has lost meaning.

It would make sense to move legal immigrants around due to over crowding. It makes no sense to move illegal immigrants around. If they are illegal, caught at the border, they should be sent back.

No didn’t say that. There are no accusations of fraud in the January special election. That’s why i cited it.

you missing the caveat?

he won’t oppose it, he’ll champion it as part of the straighten out pr act

i know. this doesnt change what i posted

No i am not. That’s an assumption or he could be hiding behind the caveat … as in he never has to act cuz by using it as an excuse because he is too much of a weiner to say it.

It harkens back to your original response that they are fresh out of ideas and all that noise and that the only way they can win is by cheating…

And yet they just won an election in Jan having the same platform they have now. If not worse…

it was worse actually, yes. and so were the candidates

the relaxation of the rules to count more (inner city) ballots for one thing is part of the rigging

no it’s not fraud on its face

but rigged as hell

Tiring of the “proggie left” screwing up the country and their fellow countrymen is acting like a victim?

Who knew?

Isn’t just a coincidence that ever since Biden took office millions of people from all over the world suddenly need asylum.

I lot of people voted for him believing that this would be pretty much a third Obama tour. It didn’t really work out that way.

Screwing up the country is pretty subjective. You are missing “hating the country” for a perfect landing

And @altair1013 has stated that quoting him and following his lead is a very smart thing to do, so kudos!

So then you support open borders?

Oh good Lord. If Biden is doing this to legal U.S. residents this is a human rights violation. What what authority does he hold them? This would be a major offense. Probably impeachable.