Biden's new super spreader

Not subjective at all.

Importing low skilled immigrants at mass numbers does NOTHING but screw this country up.

Spending money with no limit in site does NOTHING but screw this country up.

Hopefully, in the end, the “proggie left” gets whats coming to them. Tossed on their ass, from any position of power.

Well of course I must since in NewRightWingWorld everything is binary.

Every nation has a right to close its borders and refuse to allow anyone in, and many countries do so.

The former president spent money on the stock market with no end in sight. Almost two trillion. It’s subjective

The dream of the left or the right losing power completely for any length of time…. Is just that a dream

It’s a good thing the “proggie left” doesn’t fit in either of those two categories.

The progie left covers everyone who needs to be targeted for being a nutwing at any given time. Sometimes even used for Republicans when they temporarily or permanently fall out of favor.

Purity tests suck.

Most do. There is no other countries committing national suicide like we are. Biden is the most destructive force we have ever seen. Out of control stupidity.

1 Like

so, if i’m reading this correctly you somehow believe the us government has the power to round up legal immigrants, hold them under a bridge indefinitely, and then ship them off where ever the government decides to whenever it decides to.

is this a part of the lefto-fascist utopean dream? maybe we should have a name for this policy? how about james buzzard?

And nobody does it better than the cancel culture left. They are like a 1950’s southern Baptist preacher. Only more judgmental.

Nah about same. No real difference between the purity test silence is violence left and the southern Baptist preacher not just a 1950s one but today’s too.

Correct! Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. And along those lines. Being outside, walking on a beach, is probably pretty safe. I’m not sure about being jammed in shoulder to shoulder under a bridge is quite as safe. I don’t think anyone anticipated that. What do you think? Safe or unsafe? Good idea?

Except you can walk away from a preacher. Not so with Cancel culture. Cancel culture is relentless and demonic. They won’t stop until you are destroyed.

1 Like

On an individual level you can walk away from cancel culture. It is however difficult in today’s world.

In small communities a preacher and his power can be no less relentless. Demonic is a bit much.

She didn’t “walk away.” She was targeted and terminated after doing nothing wrong. As were many others.

So were many in small communities. I am not defending cancel culture. Nor the irrationality of some of it.

I’m glad you made it clear that this was in the past. Cancel culture is a real and present danger.

Are people currently hiding their vaccination from their community in order not to get ostracized?

Yes yes they are. So no it’s neither the past nor is it any less dangerous.

No, they are not. I’m a witness. I have never been ostracized nor have a felt the need to keep my status secret to prevent it. Nor does anyone I know. Which “community” are you referring to?

1 Like

I didn’t say you. Not sure how you became a person of a storyline i didn’t tell

I know that many of us debate whether todays Democrat Party wants an open border, but what is clear is that the border is not in any way a priority, or that there’s any real concern about the border, nor is there any agenda to secure the border.