Biden's new super spreader

[quote=“FreeAndClear, post:79, topic:239798, full:true”]

Which “community” are you referring to?

Yes. If an immigrant goes to a legal border crossing area and declares asylum… they are doing so LEGALLY… right?

Therefore they are not Illegal immigrants. They are legal immigrants.

So in that case… those legal immigrants can and should be moved to facilities that can humanely support them until their case is reviewed.

If an immigrant is caught crossing a border illegally, they should be sent back immediately OR put in jail. Why would we ship around illegal immigrants?

I think they just want to do the opposite of everything Trump did. Damn the consequences. Their TDS remains untreated.

I didn’t say “legal us citizens/residents”

I said “legal immigrants”. Aka an immigrant who came to our border legally. Those are not considered illegal immigrants.

[quote=“altair1013, post:81, topic:239798, full:true”]

Yeah they probably are legal They were in Mexico and we came and got them and put them under a bridge. Dats da ticket.

So I take it you like the bridge thing?

We are only a Manchin and maybe one more Democrat away from these happening. Don’t treat them like they are some fantasy dream of AOC.

Some of it not all of it

You are being frightened

On purpose

By Democrats.

By people telling you that these items are part of the Democrat platform or their ultimate goal

It’s not. It’s fear mongering. Kabuki.

no, asking for assylum does not make you a legal immigrant. being granted it does. they are illegal aliens.

and no, the government does not have the authority to round up legal immigrants and ship them where ever they want. to be a legal immigrant requires an active visa or green card. these illegal aliens don’t have either

1 Like

“Came and got them” what?

I said THEY came to a legal border crossing. If that is the case, they are not illegal.

If we ran out of space to keep legal immigrants, they should be moved… not kept under a bridge (assuming the bridge is long term).

If the bridge is short term (like 24 hours), then I’d likely have less of an issue with it.

They cannot be illegal when they follow a legal process.

It’s not illegal to claim asylum at a legal border crossing area.

Oh please. It’s Democrats calling for things like packing the courts or making the city of DC into a state that makes me think Democrats want to pack the courts and make the city of DC into a state.

1 Like

they are and remain illegal aliens until or unless asylum is granted, they get an active visa, or a green card. no amount of willful ignorance or feigned (possibly) stupidity will change that. further very few border crossers ask for asylum to begin with so your completely made up assumption was flawed from the get go,

Fear is how reactionary ideologues get votes.

1 Like

It is illegal to cross the border first, even if you have a legitimate claim for amnesty…which these people overwhelmingly do not. And making false representations of non existent amnesty rights is fraud.

1 Like

I find it interesting that so many are shipped to Fla. Probably a political tactic against their very popular Governor.

Try to damage his 2024 chances imo.

That is just cold imo.

1 Like

They are “aliens” but not illegal.

However, if you can cite the Asylum statues that call them illegal… I’ll concede my point.

Very few legal border crossers ask for asylum? Imma need some data on that.

Not if you cross it at a port of entry.