Coronavirus Thread Political II

When the sun shines there’s free vitamin D and UV for anyone that basks in it. Some of us get to do it at the beach (my preference). Thanks to the spring breakers the south Florida beaches were closed. Pissed me off my wife and I enjoy the beach. We have a pool at “La Casa di Riposo” and there’s plenty of sun but the beach… it’s the flipping beach mon!

You don’t remember Spring Break and all those infected up and down the coast? I live in Florida and I would NEVER go to a tourist filled beach even in good times. Lol, last time I went to a Florida beach, my friend and I counted over two dozen different men spitting on the sand. No, even in the best of times, this Florida resident would NEVER step foot on a public beach.

■■■■ the beach! You think the people dying in Manhattan are at the beach!

1 Like

Yeah, ■■■■ the beach. My range is open! :+1:

1 Like

yes it does defy good sense

just one more way politicians can play dictator

Good for you!

Wash your hands, cough into your elbow and stay 1,000 meters from your target.

I think the pols are looking at budget projections with summer tourism locked down…

I’ll channel my inner Billy Dixon.

1 Like

Those who are still keeping their beaches closed are mini Dictators seeing what they can get away with, if they can get away with this they will probably steel your children if you get sick.

Sorry for their metropolitan situation. I still like the beach sipping on some Knob Creek in my Yeti cup!
Ha

Perfect day, hanging at the beach then some range time.
I’m in!

I just heard of 26 year old surfer killed from shark attack in California…died from CV.

3 Likes

This is the…“cars kill more than guns do” argument.

No. This is the…“The virus isn’t spead outdoors argument.”

Then why does the Whitehouse have the press spaced apart when Trump is giving press conferences outdoors?

You would have to ask the Whitehouse. Zero documented cases of Covid being transmitted outdoors. It’s much safer than indoors. This we know.

Put it on the board

5 Likes

Sure its safer…but how does anybody know the location where they contracted it? Most people dont wear masks outdoors, so it good be possible that its transmitted outside more than think.

Just happen in California.

I also noticed that Texas has 1,355 per million while great enlighten state of New York with 15,755 per million.

Maybe libs can explain why this is. I know they’re going to say subways and mass transit etc. But could it be lifestyle?

We don’t. And we don’t live risk free lives either. People are going simply stop complying before too long. The government won’t be able to stop it.

1 Like