Coronavirus Thread Political II

They probably wouldn’t want those cats too close under the best of times much less now. :grin: :+1:

:crazy_face:
I see what you did there.

1 Like

For the same reasons they are always kept at a distance.

how did you feel when people stopped complying with government orders to report for military service during the Viet Nam War?

Apples to anvils.

The constitution has not been suspended.

There is nothing unconstitutional about closing beaches during a pandemic.

Could it be faked some to gain access to more federal funds?

Unless the people don’t accept the pandemic status.

Now we have a problem.

Can’t have empty hospital AND beaches.

1 Like

Different subject. I don’t want to drift off the topic. In this case. The order is clearly unconstitutional. The government is not allowed to order people not to earn a living. Or order them to do anything that restricts their freedom. When the people decide they will no longer consent, it will be over.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nbc25news.com/amp/news/local/owosso-barber-karl-manke-has-his-license-suspended-by-the-state

Did Old Dude just say ■■■■■ your law!”? :rofl:

1 Like

I am a cog in the machine and I haven’t stopped moving.

People get their news from all sorts of places, and form opinions thusly. You’re free to express yours, but you’re free to be wrong as well.

It’s charming that you take exception to my thoughts, and it’s exactly what most of the states are moving towards. I’m sure you’ll bash Trump soon enough while extolling the virtues of keeping the virus issue non-political.

I don’t even know where to go with this anymore.

Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me CNN?

Bill Nye the fake scientist

Bill Gates the fake doctor

and now

Greta Thunberg the fake virologist

Ever wonder why some of us think your reports are full of ■■■■ ? This is why.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’ve been assured I get my “news” from the wrong sources and Greta will leave you feeling informed.

1 Like

Good Lord. Not only is she the world’s foremost climatologist, she is also a medical expert and economist? “How dare you break the lockdown!” This is exactly why only about 20 people watch CNN anymore. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Governor of North Dakota, “We relied on individual responsibility and a light touch from the government.”

Imagine that.

1 Like

The elderly are already retired and/or have access to retirement incomes.

Those who aren’t can easily be taken care of with a supplemental passed by congress for an additional period of time or by simply applying for SSDI.

At 64 you file for your Social Security and Medicare, problem solved.

The country doesn’t owe anyone a paid vacation.

There is no science that supports a continuation of the lock downs.

The goal was to flatten the curve and prevent a meltdown of the healthcare system.

Mission accomplished, back to work.

1 Like

Well no, most of us never hunkered down in bunkers to start with.

1 Like