Coronavirus Thread Political II

Can’t answer? Shocker.

I’m worried for the country and for my family and friends. We have lost all of the jobs that were created over the last 10 years in 5 weeks. We have almost 1,000,000 Americans who have been infected with a virus that has killed over 50,000 of them in the same short window of time. With no end really in sight. We have an administration that has bungled every single step of the process, and tried to spin it as if they’ve performed better than any other nation on Earth. Which by any objective measure is laughable at best, and really is tragic. We have mortgaged our grandchildren’s future with debt that is unimaginable, and with virtually no oversight in place to at least make sure the people and businesses really in need are getting what they require. None of this can be spun and is reality. America is not in a good place right now at all. So not good man.

3 Likes

That would be good. They have been out of work since the filming of “The African Queen”.

1 Like

I’m not sure which is worse, if he misunderstood what that guy said or if he just decided on his own that it must work if it works on a kitchen counter.

I share your concern but I’m not one to sit and meditate on what’s wrong. I prefer to plan my work and then work my plan.

I sent 2/3rds of my employees home on April 1st. I took the other 1/3 and divided it into 3 groups. Two out of those 3 went on an alternating shift of 3 days on and 3 days off. The last third or 1/9 of the total have a 5 day schedule. They work apart from society or I placed a clear plastic curtain between them and the public plus gave them a 25% corona bonus. Thus far, no cases of corona, spirits are good, business is fair and I may even break even?

In doing this, I’m helping my country and am prepared to go full steam as soon as this lockdown is over.

LOL too funny.You’re trying to convince us that libs would be tougher on China then Trump? Spare us the BS. Libs here can’t even blame China for this pandemic.

See my poll.

But nice try…once again trying to steal someone else ideas and claim it as their own.

:rofl:

I figured you would ignore it and try to deflect and spin away from leveling any critique at your favorite CentGov politician. Good job! :+1:

1 Like

I’m glad things are going well for you. Genuinely.

Really? Do you honestly really believe that with a straight face?

Why didnt Dr. Birx clarify that when asked. She didnt because she realized the President is a moron.

It must be exhausting having to constantly think of ways to explain away his absolute and complete , well I cant say the word.

I understand the need for libs to pretend to be tough on China.

4 Likes

#bleachchallenge

3 Likes

1 Like

Freebasing Clorox is the new Inhaler…

1 Like

Thank you and I truly believe “we” will bounce back rather quickly. It’s how Americans are wired IMO.

1 Like

Even supposing it wasn’t an incredibly stupid question that’s the kind of thing you ask in private brainstorming sessions. You don’t just ■■■■■■■ spitball injecting disinfectant in your national pandemic response briefing.

The daily White House coronavirus task force briefing is the one portion of the day that Mr. Trump looks forward to, although even Republicans say that the two hours of political attacks, grievances and falsehoods by the president are hurting him politically.
Mr. Trump will hear none of it. Aides say he views them as prime-time shows that are the best substitute for the rallies he can no longer attend but craves.
Mr. Trump rarely attends the task force meetings that precede the briefings, and he typically does not prepare before he steps in front of the cameras. He is often seeing the final version of the day’s main talking points that aides have prepared for him for the first time although aides said he makes tweaks with a Sharpie just before he reads them live. He hastily plows through them, usually in a monotone, in order to get to the question-and-answer bullying session with reporters that he relishes.

Fascinating stuff.

1 Like

Fascinating. Terrifying. Unsurprising. Depressing. Lots of adjectives fit here.

President Trump on Friday said he was being sarcastic when he suggested multiple times a day earlier that scientists should consider exposing the body to light, heat and disinfectants as a potential treatment for the coronavirus.

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” Trump told reporters at an Oval Office bill signing.

“I was asking a sarcastic — and a very sarcastic question — to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside,” the president continued. “But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters.”

Does he really think that this clears it all up? How dumb does he think we all are?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/status/1253728575234195457
More sarcasm from Trump!

1 Like