Coronavirus Thread Political II

Trump recommends ingesting disinfectants, Lysol issues a statement. He’s a dope.

So whats the over/under on the age Trump matures and reaches adulthood?

Is it finally coming into focus yet as to why Trump refuses to give China any consequences for their actions relating to the pandemic?

It’s embarrassing.

I love the exposed insecurity of those having to have the last word…amirite? :sunglasses:

Oh looky, looky…libs are evolving right before our eyes. :sunglasses:

What does that video have to do with my post? Did you even watch it? What “libs are evolving” based off of this video? Are you saying Trump is a lib?

And he stopped using that phrase an hour after he had a phone call with Xi.

1 Like

Yes. Yes there is something profoundly wrong with that. Open your right eye man. He is NOT a doctor, and he clearly has NO education on this subject or virtually any other subject relative to the position he holds. Even asking that question highlights just how dangerous of an idiot he is.

This is not something that should have ever been said in a national press conference that theoretically is designed to educate the public on the state of the current crisis, and to inform the public on the legitimate steps the government is taking to address this. Pondering on whether injections of disinfectant could be a cure for COVID-19 is ■■■■■■■ insane. It is so ■■■■■■■ insane that Lysol felt the need to issue a public statement informing the public NOT to inject disinfectant.

“As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route). As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information.”

It is ■■■■■■■ insane that we are in a timeline where the President of the United States is so ■■■■■■■ ignorant that he does not understand something as basic as injecting disinfectant is BAD. As in lethal bad. And he has to even ask the question of whether this is something that should be looked in to. Indefensible.

4 Likes

I am cooking my Lysol up at the moment. I feel smoking pure Lysol will do better for me than shooting it up since this is a respiratory disease.

6 Likes

UV light is a disinfectant. He didn’t utter the word Lysol, he was talking about the disinfectant properties of light.

This is TDS. You and others have conflated his musings once again and introduced your own spin to besmirch.

Now, look up Photobiomodulation and ultraviolet irradiation of blood.

2 Likes

Is the author a medical professional?

And then he didn’t. Watch the video.

His “musings” lend themselves to conflation. He shouldn’t muse with his outer voice.

2 Likes

Negative. The conflation is on your end. He mused over UV light separately from his musings over injecting disinfectant. I mentioned nothing about the UV light potential, which I know a very little about, but not enough to speak fluently on. As for injecting disinfectant, apparently everyone on the face of the planet over the age of 6, other than Trump, understands that is absurdly insane.

1 Like

He was talking about injecting UV light? :joy::rofl:

1 Like

But he’s not wrong. UV light was a treatment for TB, mumps, polio and a myriad of other diseases before antibiotics came along. Pump blood out, treat it, pump it back in.

1 Like

Yes. He’s not a dr. But you can inject uv irradiated blood into the body. You can also “inject” light into the body that penetrates the skull using Photobiomodulation.

No, he talked about disinfectant right after Bill Bryan from Homeland Security talked about the disinfectant properties of bleach and isopropyl alcohol.

1 Like

That’s right. Then looked to the same guy several times for confirmation. At best he is confused about the topic.

1 Like