Who do you blame for this pandemic?

Simple poll…who do you blame mostly for this pandemic in United States on?

• China?
  • Trump?

0 voters

Some quotes from beloved politicians.

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) absolved China of the blame for the resulting worldwide pandemic of the coronavirus after it originated from Wuhan, China.

“The reason that we’re in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did,”

As Murphy told CNN on Tuesday.

And then you have beloved ■■■■ for brains Adam Schiff tweeted on Friday that

states across the country are doing everything they can to get the protective personal equipment and medical supplies, but “that’s no substitute for national leadership. Stop blaming China, the WHO, or the states. Start acting like a President.”

So I’m asking who here agrees with Murphy and Schiff?

Why the need for someone to blame?

3 Likes

Goa’uld

5 Likes

I blame Obama. You would think that after his DISASTROUS response to the EBOLA epidemic he would understand just how bad things could get, yet he chose to under-fund the pandemic response task force. He left Trump will an anemic health care system that obviously has been unable to keep up with Covid-19. Thank God that Trump is in charge because otherwise we wouldn’t have had this RAPID response to something that nobody even thought was possible. Because of Trump this is almost all over and we’re going to be able to reopen the economy really soon.

8 Likes

God? If you believe in that kind of thing.

4 libs post and one vote.

It’s pretty telling isn’t it. :wink:

4 Likes

Alerting Beijing and not Italy was cruel.

2 Likes

the media

I don’t blame either. Viruses happen. It’s nature.

1 Like

Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos, obviously. Still doesn’t mean Trump hasn’t pooched the ■■■■■■■ federal response.

7 Likes

Nice Lovecraft reference. Didn’t even take the easy Cthulhu.

3 Likes

Lol ,precious. Want three and half years plenty of time to throw something together? How was trump able to pull off such a perfect recovery in a matter of three weeks without axpandemic response team and an anemic healthcare system.

:rofl: Stick with it!

2 Likes

Cthulhu’s been busy the last few years somehow not being able to save the Iron Islanders on Game of Thrones from sucking and being the single most boring kingdom despite being their god.

2 Likes

Yup notice how many of them voted trump? Very telling

My sentiments too.

To me the most frustrating aspect of this whole virus episode is the constant leaping to blame for everything and anything.

But that’s today’s culture.

2 Likes

You won’t vote. You never do.

That means they have to be honest…can’t have that. :wink:

2 Likes

Virus happens…you really can’t blame anyone for it expect nature. But that is not what I asked now was it?

I asked who do you blame this pandemic on?

That we can control given opportunity.