Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

Nothing more to say about Benghazi or any terrorists that Obamanation had or did not have killed.

1 Like

Should we stop the buck for NYC on Deblasioā€™s text then?

Houston on Turner?

You are missing my main point. I donā€™t need to wish for anything bad to happen in order to criticize Trump because there are already more than enough things that have already happened that I can criticize him for.

If other bad things happen under Trumpā€™s watch, the majority of Republicans will give him a pass just like you give him a pass on everything else. The main reason you think we need to find a smoking gun is that you looked away when he was reloading.

I donā€™t think I am.

2,000+ coronavirus deaths a day and the millions of people losing their jobs each week would disagree with you about the scale of the disaster.

Wonā€™t someone please think of our poor president :sleeping: . All these people dying and losing their jobs just to make him look bad.

1 Like

I did like this though.

Do you blame Trump for the results in NYC?

1 Like

Yesā€¦letā€™s talk about Benghazi forever and never mention the ongoing disaster. You needed 2 deaths to have a talking pointā€¦apparentlyā€¦according to posters here, non-Trump supporters need tens or hundreds of thousands of more people to die to have any kind of talking point :roll_eyes:

You brought it upā€¦

1 Like

Not particularly. I pointed out the stuff I didnā€™t like as far as him downplaying the crisis until it was undeniable and him giving a sales pitch for unproven drugs. I never blamed him for any specific amount of deathsā€¦ I only said things that I found objectionable about his behavior.

Not particularly?

Would his behavior have saved lives in NYC?

Who do you blame for those results? The 75%?

For illustration purposesā€¦hard to forget when republicans kept bringing it up again and again for years.

Republicans didnā€™t bring it up, you did. In a thread that had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

I see Remdesivir is another possible treatmentā€¦are libs against it that too?

Or since Trump mention it that will be a problem?

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way to quantify the impact of Trumpā€™s behavior. I will point out things that I didnā€™t like, but Iā€™m not trying to assign any particular body count to him.

Itā€™s been mentioned more than a few times that there are multiple drugs being developed or starting clinical trials.

Skepticism does not equal being against. Drug effectiveness isnā€™t a religion. Unless youā€™re pumping placebos or snake oil, thereā€™s no expectation for people to believe a certain drug works without hard evidence.

1 Like

Once againā€¦ small sample size, no control group, but there may be an effect that needs more study.

If it works the science will bear that out. If it doesnā€™t the science will bear that out.

Just the same as all of the other treatments.

You missed my intent @Tangible08. Go bother someone else. I have been affected by the current pandemic and I served in the military for 30 years. Now get back into your saferoom and tremble and let out your primal scream.

Brother, you do not know what I have had to put up with in my adult life. It was a helluva lot more than what ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  latte to order and what ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  bathroom one identifies with.

I am tired of this partisan crap. Bout time for some of us, excluding you, work together. Now back to your saferoom.

download (5)

1 Like

IMG_20180901_083339_360

Have a nice day everyone.

1 Like

Take 2 asprine and drink plenty of liquids. Get some rest. And, hope you will be ok. Me, I am going for a trial drug if I catch Chinese Wuhan Virus brought to the world by the Chinese Communist Party and W.H.O.

1 Like

UmphPAFF_121516_angerdisgustmorality-609x419