Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

Because lib tears and memes are the most important thing ever.

1 Like

Translation … “I will hate Trump regardless of what he does or does not do.”

Right? :wink:

4 Likes

No? Seems like you © have assigned all of them to him.

Does it? The CEO doesn’t resign if somebody else “screws up”, he fires who ever screwed up. Presidents can’t fire mayors and governors.

Truman was talking about decisions that were his to make. Interesting you chose him as an example, given the things he did after the war was over.

Is NYC Trump’s “buck”?

1 Like

Not at all. Does every buck stop with Trump?

Is the President responsible for the results of NYC?

Then how to you qualify him as a failure? Feelings?

1 Like

My bus was late so I was late for work … it’s Trump’s fault.

“I’m blaming Trump, but I can’t quantify it.”

So much wrong in this post. So. Much. Wrong.

I would have phrased it the other way around, but yeah, that’s about it.

1 Like

We collect all the data, analyze it and make decisions based on logic, not emotion. Literally.

No every buck doesn’t stop with Trump.

But yes it is true what I said that with die hard Trump supporters, the buck stops anywhere EXCEPT with him.

He’s excused to a degree even the most die hard Obama supporters didn’t do with Obama.

1 Like

You were clearly attempting to associate Democrat state government with lots of COVID-19 deaths. California’s results are outstanding, really remarkable, and your numbers reflect that.

Might want to think about the prospect of President Newsom in a couple of cycles.

Its not true, it’s your opinion.

I understand why you feel that way, but I don’t think that’s true at all. I was here for the entire Obama presidency and I don’t remember a peep out of any of his supporters about any of his errors. I do remember rationalizations. In fact one of them was posted today.

I think the only difference is the sides swapped.

I certainly don’t remember your criticisms. Maybe a “I wish he hadn’t done that.”

1 Like

No…it is true.

Trump never claims accountability for anything, and his core supporters also justify him when he dodges said accountability.

There it is again, you libs are sooooo good at ascribing motivations to other people’s motives. Read the posts again and be honest, is that clearly “attempting” to do or did I do just the opposite.

California’s results are outstanding, really remarkable, and your numbers reflect that.

On what basis? #6 out of 50 in deaths?

1 Like

On a per capita basis California is #34 in terms of deaths.

1 Like

“Accountability”? You are trying to hold him responsible, not accountable. You’ve flat out said it.

What did obama take responsibility for?

1 Like