Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

You brought it up…

1 Like

Not particularly. I pointed out the stuff I didn’t like as far as him downplaying the crisis until it was undeniable and him giving a sales pitch for unproven drugs. I never blamed him for any specific amount of deaths… I only said things that I found objectionable about his behavior.

Not particularly?

Would his behavior have saved lives in NYC?

Who do you blame for those results? The 75%?

For illustration purposes…hard to forget when republicans kept bringing it up again and again for years.

Republicans didn’t bring it up, you did. In a thread that had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

I see Remdesivir is another possible treatment…are libs against it that too?

Or since Trump mention it that will be a problem?

1 Like

There’s no way to quantify the impact of Trump’s behavior. I will point out things that I didn’t like, but I’m not trying to assign any particular body count to him.

It’s been mentioned more than a few times that there are multiple drugs being developed or starting clinical trials.

Skepticism does not equal being against. Drug effectiveness isn’t a religion. Unless you’re pumping placebos or snake oil, there’s no expectation for people to believe a certain drug works without hard evidence.

1 Like

Once again… small sample size, no control group, but there may be an effect that needs more study.

If it works the science will bear that out. If it doesn’t the science will bear that out.

Just the same as all of the other treatments.

You missed my intent @Tangible08. Go bother someone else. I have been affected by the current pandemic and I served in the military for 30 years. Now get back into your saferoom and tremble and let out your primal scream.

Brother, you do not know what I have had to put up with in my adult life. It was a helluva lot more than what ■■■■■■■ latte to order and what ■■■■■■■ bathroom one identifies with.

I am tired of this partisan crap. Bout time for some of us, excluding you, work together. Now back to your saferoom.

download (5)

1 Like

IMG_20180901_083339_360

Have a nice day everyone.

1 Like

Take 2 asprine and drink plenty of liquids. Get some rest. And, hope you will be ok. Me, I am going for a trial drug if I catch Chinese Wuhan Virus brought to the world by the Chinese Communist Party and W.H.O.

1 Like

UmphPAFF_121516_angerdisgustmorality-609x419

Because lib tears and memes are the most important thing ever.

1 Like

Translation … “I will hate Trump regardless of what he does or does not do.”

Right? :wink:

4 Likes

No? Seems like you © have assigned all of them to him.

Does it? The CEO doesn’t resign if somebody else “screws up”, he fires who ever screwed up. Presidents can’t fire mayors and governors.

Truman was talking about decisions that were his to make. Interesting you chose him as an example, given the things he did after the war was over.

Is NYC Trump’s “buck”?

1 Like

Not at all. Does every buck stop with Trump?

Is the President responsible for the results of NYC?

Then how to you qualify him as a failure? Feelings?

1 Like