Can't Believe This Sicko is a Sitting Member of Congress, As Well as a 2020 DEMOCRAT Presidential Candidate

Every protest I’ve attended was at about 90% mask compliance. FWIW.

Yep hard to tell if protests are a contributing factor when the contact tracers are told to not ask.

“No person will be asked proactively if they attended a protest,” Avery Cohen, a spokesperson for de Blasio,"

“Let’s be clear about something: if there is a spike in coronavirus cases in the next two weeks, don’t blame the protesters. Blame racism,” Mark Levine, head of the city council’s health committee, tweeted earlier this month."

2 Likes

How many does it take to be a super-spreader event? We know masks don’t prevent you from becoming infected.

Outdoors with most people 6 feet apart? Likely not a super spread.

Now you’re making things up.

How can everyone be six feet apart when they are linking arms and screaming in each other’s faces?

Even if they did stay six feet apart that won’t protect anyone when people are screaming at the top of their lungs and spitting.

I was speaking from my own experience. We weren’t locked arms or screaming in each other’s faces.

Well since that’s what we’re discussing how is your experience valid?

New York isn’t relevant in a conversation about spikes.

1 Like

But a poster said EVERY spike was caused by protesting. I guess NY had no protests.

1 Like

We have another new leader in covid cases (per capita) in Florida. Jefferson county.

Just east of Tallahassee.

Nowhere near Miami.

Allan

Exactly. My own experience as a vet protestor.

Allan

Link to epidemiologists claiming Flyod protests caused major upticks in cases?

Don’t waste your time. I’ve asked and was told “look at a map”.
Auto129 proved that the protests didn’t cause spikes in NY, but that will be ignored.

Because the facts don’t prove the GOP talking point.

Allan

Same is true in NJ. We had tons of protests. Our curve continued down. We are have a slight uptick but our contact tracers have determined house parties at the shore are directly repsonsible for most of those cases.

Yep, then there’s this: Family gatherings, house parties account for 67% of virus transmission in Prince George's

Damn facts.

Good post and fair assessment, but I believe there is a fundamental attribution error there. Our governor told us we could open up if we did certain things. There were conditions.

We didn’t do them and now we are suffering the consequences of failing to follow simple instructions.

And it ignores California.

No chance. The whole state is full of liberal haters.

nothing is ignored except the responses. All you have to do to verify that large spikes correlate to Floyd protests is look at a damned map. It doesn’t take a scientist to do that. Anyone with a modecum of common sense can see it.

NY is also easily explained. The virus spread was near 25%, there is a level of immunity there that other places don’t have. Don’t worry though, the anti bodies don’t last long so you should see an increase beginning soon, in fact, its started in NJ already. You guys and your denials of what is plain before your face, and of science you don’t agree with is frankly disturbing, and dangerous.

and again, NJ having been hit hard early enjoyed a degree of immunity for a while. That immunity is about over, and guess what… up tick, uptick, up tick. Deny what you wish, a few house plarties don’t cause thousands of new cases, it takes a bigger event than that. You’ll all see, too late I’m sure.