Can't Believe This Sicko is a Sitting Member of Congress, As Well as a 2020 DEMOCRAT Presidential Candidate

Where is that 25 percent immunity coming from?

Personally, I believe the strains in NY and CA were slightly different. The NY strain being the one that came in from Europe which seems more viral and more deadly, the CA strain being the one from China, which seems slightly less virulent and much less deadly. Its a hunch.

having already had the disease. Don’t you follow the science? NYC was at 22% months ago

No it wasn’t. It was 22 percent of people tested at a random site. They were spot testing areas. That’s doesn’t speak to 22 percent immunity. Don’t make up science and then ask others to follow it?

They weren’t house parties that are being primarily blamed for this.

It really is fascinating the way you make conclusive statements because there is some support for that statement while ignoring the whole picture.

Texas isn’t shutting down bars because people are having a couple of house parties.

No. We do not know that

:man_facepalming:

I made up nothing, you just did though.

Tell us where that article says they prevent you from getting infected. I’ll be waiting.

BTW, that “body of evidence” is equally explained by the dropping median age of COVID patients.

and the spikes in TX correlate to Floyd protests in urban areas… amazing huh?

Where is TX problem? Austin and Houston. Where were there sustained protests of young people in TX? Austin and Houston. Who goes to clubs and parties? Those same young people… freakin amazing huh?

Those aren’t the only areas in Texas experiencing spikes. You are way passed correlation.

Did i are you sure? Because there is no science out there that suggested that ny had 25 or 22 percent immunity.

You did say it though like it was true so i guess that makes it so because you said it resoundingly.

there is and denial won’t change it. You can as you wish deny any science that does not fit your narrative and opt instead for the spin of the leftist masters who give you your opinions. I’ll stick with the science thats been reported.

I am denying your opinion. You have resorted to your usual crutch of “leftist masters” cuz that’s all you got left. Nobody has reporters 22 or 25 percent immunity. You are using your feelings and claiming science.

The hot spots are there, new hot spots crop up as it spreads. Bigger hotspots where idiots protest… like these

I never said there is no correlative possibility and i am not arguing that point.

But ok thanks for the info i guess

nope, your denying science

Yes you did, you even posted half assed garbage science from economists masquerading as experts on the spread of disease to try and back it up.

Thanks. I told you that. Like literally in my first post. They were testing how widespread the virus as at any point. They did it continuously It was down to 1 percent sometime in June or July Does that now mean 1 percent have immunity in June. No it means that the virus is no longer as prevalent.

that and that the anti bodies are dying off… its about that time. Cases will start increasing soon

Where did i post that?