Can't Believe This Sicko is a Sitting Member of Congress, As Well as a 2020 DEMOCRAT Presidential Candidate

You cited an April article that showed 21 percent antibodies in those tested the Floyd protests and riots in New York occurred in June. There’s your two month to have immunity drop and yet no spikes. So now again they weren’t testing citywide immunity. You are misconstruing and you are doing so to support a failing proposition

It’s been two months since the main protests. Still no spikes. Any day now right?

if it was 21% in april, and NYC did not hit its apeax until may… guess what. Slowly, one person at a time, the antibodies will be dying off. Cases will begin to rise. Will it be a major spike? Not if idiots stay out of the street in major protests.

They are staying off the streets. The spike isn’t happening. It will when fall rolls around but that will be a second wave. There was no 21 22 or 25 immunity in New York.

I can’t explain the lack of a spike. We can guess we can correlate but this “easily explainable” nonsense is just that.

Like i said you are way passed correlation in your proclamations.

Have you never seen how a sitting President was attacked and called a traitor for NO reason? Guess not.
I don’t blame Trump for ANYTHING he does after that.

LOL, denial doesn’t change facts. At the time of the major protests in NYC, there was a level of immunity based on science that helped protect NYC from experiencing a spike. As time goes forward, that level will be dropping due to the short lived nature of COVID antibodies. NYC will see increases in cases. It’s only natural. It will have little to do with reopening, and little to do with commerce. If NYers practice as much as is possible good anti virus habits, then the increase will not amount to much. If they get complacent it will be greater. If idiots go out in the streets they will see a spike just like every other place that did not have the protection they did that is experiencinbg Floyd spikes.

Right lol indeed. Like i said conclusive statements based on feefees is all this is. Keep on trucking.

pffft, and your conclusive statements are based on denying what evidence is available. Run with it, I’m neither telling you not to, nor ridiculing your opinion for doing so. Its a free country. Time will tell. Either my “hypothesis” (for lack of a better word) is true or its not. As we advance our knowledge and science, we will see. If I’m wrong… cool, we can all go out and protest and it won’t matter a whit. If I’m right, might be best to not go into those large crowds of unruly, shouting, unmasked and improperly masked idiots, particularly if the area you live in has not experienced a high level of COVID yet.

1 Like

Link to an immunologist supporting immunity at 25%?

Or backing up your claim that the protests caused spikes?

NY was not at 22% of total population infected.

pssst, its MY claim, I don’t need a link to express my opinion. I’m not a liberal who needs masters to tell me what it is.

1 Like

it was according to the science available… and cuomo. go argue with them.

Oh. OK. If it was supported that would be good information to know. But you are just making it up, so it’s pointless for those interested in a real understanding of the facts.

22% of the state was infected?

unless of course you bother investigating it for yourself and don’t need to be told by the masters what your opinion is.

Does it take a PHD to look at a map and see that the areas that have the highest spikes correlate to areas that had prolonged and large protests? No, it doesn’t.

Does it take a PHD to know that areas where COVID was more prevalent will have more people who’ve had the disease and therefore more who have at least some limited immunity for some time? No, it doesn’t.

It did take some PHD’s to determine the incubation period of COVID once a person contacted Coronovirus, Thankfully, they did that.

It doesn’t take a PHD to count days and follow trends.

It did take some PHD’s to determine how long COVID anti bodies stayed in an infected persons system after they recovered, Thankfully, they did that.

It doesn’t take a PHD to count days and follow trends

It did take some PHD’s to determine that COVID could spread from one person to another and neither of them exhibit any symptoms. Thankfully, they did that.

It doesn’t take a PHD to figure out that if someones already had COVID, and still has antibodies, they won’t be getting it again for as long as that condition exists and therefore won’t be spreading it. Do you need a PHD to equate “less people spreading=less spread”, I don’t think so.

LOL… making it up. No, not making it up. Just forming my own opinion based on the best knowledge available.

1 Like

you don’t know what NYC is?

Can you prove that?
[Just kidding…]
Seriously I think you’re entitled to have an opinion yet Liberals want to take that from you.