Herd immunity, the bar lowers

cool, maybe you can suggest a dish for those who did?

and the last there, is pretty much what i said when i was assured it was settled science and i was wrong.

your reading comprehension is less than adequate. I never said a spike was coming to those cities because of those protest, i said they avoided the spike because of a limited level of herd immunity and that as that level dissipated they would see increases. the increases have nothing to do with the protests that happened months ago, that’s over. they will be normal increases of virus spread… unless they go back to the streets and once again partake in super spreader protest events.

it already has. see nyc.

Again no it hasn’t. If it has then that article about a crazy spike would be wrong. You are contradicting yourself all over the place

why would i not believe them when they finally agree with my own conclusion? nice that they’re catching up.

1 Like

If there was no spike because of the protests, why did we need to shut the economy down?

3 Likes

you apparently don’t read well.

yes, it did happen in nyc. denial won’t change that. and yes, if the antibodies are as short lived as they say, there will be a spike, but it will be a normal spike. which in a highly congested city will be large. not as large as the first i don’t think, but still large. that will be “normal”.

I have about 5 more of theee where you were confident that the spike is coming. Your final statement on the matter:

1 Like

thanks for proving my point.

how do you like your crow?

It’s been 2-4 months. Where is the spike. Your science and common sense told you all this. It’s September next week.

1 Like

The post said that the spike is coming. Anytime now.

There are still people protesting in nyc.

Any day now

1 Like

its started.

you really should keep up on these things

It’s from a month ago there is no overall spike in nyc. You cherry picked an article. Keep up with the accusations though.

Yes but if we are at herd immunity why would there be a spike?

Because there is a limit on time of herd immunity?

If the protests didn’t cause a spike, why did we shut down the economy?

lol… cherry picking. bwahahaha.

its started

I think they played a role. I never argued that there was no correlation between the two. Just no confirmed causation. Similar to posters here saying nobody knows how Cain was infected.

Is there a time limit? There was one study that postulated the possibility. If there is a time limit why is New York not seeing the spike in late August. These are all fun correlative questions to ask.

Over nyc numbers are at 1 percent. You can bwahaha all you want. Have fun. Spike!!! Hahaha

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data-recent.page

Downward spike!! Lol

1 Like