Candace Owens Black Conservative and Trump supporter

It isn’t a “non statement” and let me be extra clear.

Black unemployment is at it’s lowest level ever recorded.

Are you going to dispute that too?

1 Like

[quote=“WildRose, post:119, topic:727, full:true”]
Oh, median family income rising.

Now, show as you asserted that any of the above as I stated to be false.
[/quote]Apparently posted in the wrong thread but of course you read it there too.

You claimed my assertions were not true, now show it not to be.

LOL!
This thread is example in what I highlighted in another thread and what Rex Tillerson spoke about in his commencement speech at VMI.

Facts and truth has taken a back seat to political ideology and partisan viewpoints. Some of you guys, and you know who you are, are just a small sample size of what has gone wrong with America. To quote Dr. King once again, “Two of the most dangerous things in the world is sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”, and we have also allowed laziness, politics, partisan viewpoints, led by talk radio and one sided media outlets in guiding us in the way we think. We don’t read, we don’t research, we don’t think, we don’t give a crap about facts or truth when it don’t line up with political beliefs and partisan viewpoints. This ■■■■ is dangerous and we are allowing the lack of truth and facts to slowly take away our freedom. What’s even more dangerous some of you jackasses are trying to change history to conceal facts and the truth.

As it relates to Candace Owens and her ilk, you all thirsty as hell in finding these types of people as if they’re ammunition to sway the black community to your side. It’s funny how you all find these people, use them and then push them to the back of the closet like old shoes. There are plenty of Sambos and Quimbos in our community she’s no different. What’s funny she has already got her, “negro wake up”, call in her suit over racial discrimination, now she out here on the side of those same types of people who discriminated against her. I don’t call her a sell out, I call her an opportunist.

2 Likes

Because we’re less racist than republicans.

1 Like

The author of the article, condemned Owens about a lawsuit for $37,500 claiming racism, gave no details but then went into a tirade against her. Sorry…I don’t work that way. Explain the details of what you’re slamming before you slam it. This story is one sided and now = 0.

White supremacists are obviously going to support the party that favors less immigration, that doesn’t make supporting less immigration inherently racists. Which party to do suppose black supremacists favor?

I agree with you there.

Uh your history is off.

Germany lost the First World War and suffered a near societal collapse as a result. The victorious allies set up a reparations plan that forced Germany to spend nearly all of its gold reserves. After exhausting that, the Weimar government started printing out enormous sums of paper money to cover the reparations, especially those owed to France (who had suffered, along with Belgium, the lionshare destruction of the war perpetrated by Germany).

Before World War I broke out Germany was the third largest economic power in the world (after the United States and the British empire) with an extremely high standard of living that rivaled the United States.

1 Like

What Soviet History book do they lecture on to you junior commies that work in todays commie boileroom?

Marx caused the entire catastrophe to happen leading to Hitler and it snowballed, because their minions were all fruitcakes. Moscow wanted the German loss.

You know you are talking to Antifa masked men on the Hannity Forum, when…?

Masked men? Is this a costume party?

Lol where the hell did you get that?

Marx is responsible for Lenin. And Lenin for Stalin.

He is not resonsible for Hitler and the Nazis. They are the descendants of the German ideal of “lebensraum in the east” and decided to exterminate everyone there to make the room necessary for German colonization.

But but tax cuts and wages!! Its deflections like what i mentioned that give doubt this voting generation will stop a tyrant…

“Trump has been horrible for the black/colored community.”

Can you name even one thing any Democratic leader has done for black Americans?

Here she is on BLM…

1 Like

Why don’t respond to my points rather than diverting into a different topic.

My point here is that Trump has alienated the black/colored community. They think he’s been horrible for them. My commentary revolved around the concept of what has Trump done to help out the black/colored community and what did Obama fail to do?

I am not here to defend the Democrats here. I am simply wondering how the OP came to his/her/its conclusions.

Is Candace still a Trumpservative icon?

You kiddin? The hardcore Trump fans love infowars.

Jack Johnson approves of this thread

That’ll make her even more of a Trumpist hero. Alex Jones? Prison Planet? Infowars? That’s the Holy Trinity for these dumbasses.