Candace Owens Black Conservative and Trump supporter

As far as I know why?

So if I post a story about a fat old white man in a mobile home supporting democrats, does that even everything up?

This is why dems lost…

1 Like

Careful which Trump slur you type. Could be a costly mistake…

Odd that libs think info wars is crazy, and then watch MSNBC and CNN. Considering the fake news parade from the NYT and Post last year…lol!

No…that’s too ez.

You’d be not even remotely close. But frankly I’m loving the fact that you idiots think Infowars is a more credible “news” source than MSNBC or all the other networks that you guys stumble over. It’s just amazing to watch America getting dumber. Remember, Idiocracy was not meant to be a documentary.

They cannot and don’t even try. Meanwhile they ignore the lowest black unemployment in history under Trump. :roll_eyes:

Meh Candace Owens has had many issues.

She was attacked by Dan Malloy’s son in texts.

By some random stroke of misfortune one those involved was Gov. Dannel Malloy’s son — a boy I had never even laid eyes upon. Malloy was mayor of Stamford at the time and, for obvious reasons, the mixture of politics and race proved irresistible to journalists. Soon my face was plastered on the front page of every newspaper across Connecticut and everyone from the NAACP, to Dr. Phil wanted in on the story.

Of course Malloy has now been the Liberal Governor of CT.
And his son cough was suppose to be against Bullying.

She was also involved in setting up a website to dox people for saying mean things called SocialAutopsy. com.

She then had some “Red Pill” moment.
And people use her as a mouth piece for turning point.
She is more libertarian but i guess these days that is conservative.

She had some interesting discussions with Dave Ruben and Crowder.

You know what the “red pill moment” is?

Yes I know what the red pill moment is.

Then you know it’s the moment when people decide that the Jews are the cause of the world’s problems, or become white supremacists and/or overt mysogynists.

Lol you gotta be kidding.

I literally can’t post redpill stuff without violating TOS.

I considered posting a some edited photos but cutting out rulebreaking content actually makes the pictures unreadable. I suggest just believing it, but if you still doubt, then try googling redpill + Jew or any other subject you want and you’ll get an infographic. Because they make them for everything.

He’s correct.

The “red pill moment” was adapted from the Matrix by a bunch of racists on /pol/ and incel mens-rights-groups on whichever weird ass place they hide, years ago. All you gotta do is simply google the phrase.

The Red PILL MOMENT has several means and it depends on who was using it.

Warnings apply to link.

1 is the above
2 is the one where it is called by racists
3 is when it is from a Liberal who flips to lean more conservative (with out racism)

So yes he is correct in 1 version of the red pill moment sad you all see it only that specific way.

Dude, you just posted an Urban disctionary definition that fits exactly into what we’re telling you.

That’s “definition” is some MGTOW bull ■■■■■

Figure it out, man.

Urban Dictionary is probably the wort source on the web to get definition information from.

Lol, especially when it’s clearly reinforcing what we’re saying .