Can trump go to jail

Say who???

If you canā€™t do the timeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

I know this wouldnā€™t happen, but it would be funny if his jail cell had a golden toilet.

2 Likes

With much of central America wanting to come to the US illegally, just brag to your kids that you voted for Trump, as you say you did, and not Hillary. At least we have a President who is trying to enforce our immigration laws and seeking to improve them.
Strange that you would be concerned about Trump going to jail when there has been no indictment or report indicating any illegal activity by him that would warrant jail time. Especially strange by someone who voted for Trump.

thats a good point i dont know why i am worried

well i have had a change of heart about trump

i will not be voting for him again

things dont look good

so i am jumping ship

Clearly you have been influenced by the media or Democrats in Congress, as there has been no report by the FBI or Mueller indicating any illegal activity by Trump. I guess I would wonder why you wouldnā€™t have been equally influenced by these before the 2016 election. But there we are.

I think our legā€™s being pulled by a troll.

1 Like

Oh no. I would not guess that. No more than Mr. Capitalism.

Mr Capitalism? Didnā€™t he do the Late Night Review on the old board?

Why, there was no Civil War when Clinton was impeached (he was impeached by the House of Representatives and not convicted in the Senate).

Which is the same thing that would happen if Trump were to be impeached, it might pass the house but heā€™d never be convicted in the Senate.

Are you saying Trump supporters will start a war?

.>>>>

This woman is smart

Iā€™m perplexed why you picked this particular forum since our gracious host is Sean Hannity, President Trumps #1 supporter!

If youā€™re only crime in WINNING the election you canā€™t go to jail, even if the TDS sufferers think so.

Itā€™s sad that you would worry about telling your children that President Trump is giving them a prosperous, safe and GREAT America again!!

1 Like

LOL!

10charlie :wilted_flower:

LOL!

10charlie :wilted_flower:

Heavy. I will ponder that.

Heā€™d have to be impeached and convicted first. Iā€™m genuinely not sure what the specific legal situation is if he finishes his term.

Probably because Our Esteemed Host despite his own personal political preferences and the fact that almost all other political forums are echo chambers has for fifteen years allowed his forum to be a place where people of all political stripes can come and legitimately debate the issues. Which is quite commendable honestly and the reason that despite its current diminished stature we have some of the most loyal forum posters on the internets.

2 Likes

That sounds definitive without knowing what the potential charges could be.

Letā€™s say there is solid evidence Trump had a quid pro quo with Russian intelligence for electoral help in exchange for easing sanctions and long term evidence of money laundering and other financial crimes.

You are saying Republicans still wouldnā€™t convict based on that? You could very well be correct.

McConnell would just ignore his Constitutional duty and not bring it to a vote.

No vote, not conviction.

.>>>>