Can trump go to jail

Cartoons are entertaining.

Some are, yes.

im sorry

i really need a new computer

Many people say it is illegal to send Donald Trump to jail. Anyone who tries to arrest Trump must be arrested and punished for betrayal. This is no joke. Donald Trump is above the law, and everyone else must obey the law, which is what he says it is. He is the law. One day you will learn and hope that Donald will not use the law for many people, but he will be strong because he is leader.

I remember sneaking into my dads office at home around the age of 6 six to play “Maniac Mansion” on his Commodore 64 - good times.

i poured beer into my real keyboard

this is my last resort until i can improve my situation

although the library is close

Yes, Trump can go to jail.

Perhaps you could have avoided this entire scenario by not voting for him in the first place–but spilt milk and all.

No way this republican Senate impeaches a republican president. It doesn’t matter what crimes he committed.

After he’s out of office he won’t be protected by the Senate for the crimes he committed.

I think that everyone will be happy if they make a reality show of his prison time.

If that happens, then I doubt Trump will even realize that he is behind bars.

I don’t think there’s an answer to your question. Nobody has ever tried to send a sitting President to jail. The Constitution does not have clear language exempting the President.

The reality is that the ONLY thing we have preventing indictment/conviction of a sitting President is a department of Justice guidance saying it can’t be done. It has no force of law, it’s a policy directive essentially.

I’m sure that the current special counsel is adhering rogorously to the guidance.

The guidance itself was written under the aegis of a Oresident who was very likely subject to its terms, Richard Nixon. So, it’s conclusions are both unsurprising and suspect.

1 Like

but what if it does happen

what then

What if what happens?
If he is removed from office he won’t necessarily go to jail. He will have to be indicted, tried, found guilty and sentenced to jail time.
If that happens, then it happens.

so what if he is impeached and removed from office and then arrested and then sent to jail

what then

this is my worry

Then the majority of people who have spent years carrying water for him will suddenly pretend they never had anything to with Trump and the he was, in fact, a liberal.

Why would that be a worry?

.>>>>

I worry about civil war.

Tell them the truth, that you were wrong. Simple eh?

1 Like