Bulletproof backpack sales on the rise

No, I’m not for the govt taking my rights away. Sheeple are… That’s a good American definition of them too…

Your armed forces personnel must be quaking in their boots every time they have R&R in Australia.

Trump is not that popular. His approval rating from RCP is now down to 43.2%. Link

Is that really how that bulletproof backpack is supposed to be used? Crouch behind it like that?

Balancing on your feet like that is very unstable. Even the force of the first .22 bullet would knock most people over.

I just went back and looked at the link to make sure it wasn’t from the Onion or some other spoof site. But it’s not.

OK, folks. At least have your back up against a wall when you use this.

1 Like

You label the murdering of our youth…by our youth…any way that it makes you feel better about yourself but when you’re done, pull your head from where the sun don’t shine and understand…“we” all have a problem.

And Rasmussen is down to 46! 538 has him at 42

Funny thing is, all those damn school books stuffed into that bag will also stop most bullets.

Level-IIIa :rofl:

1 Like

That’s pretty good. Look at the rest of DC.

But nothing like 52%!

Cool!

The difference between Trumps crowd’s and Those Democrats is Trump fills stadiums when Democrats can’t fill a class room.

Are you for real?

You’ll catch on. There are some posters that just about everybody has on ignore. I shall not name names.

MURICA’

:confused:

Clearly it’s fatherless white homes we have to address on a national level.

1 Like

I seriously can’t figure out if that guy’s real or what. It’s truly bazar.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: “name names” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can’t handle the truth!:rofl:

Real is Durhams investigation not fake like Muellers.

It’s so real no one knows who he is and, like all the other Q-spiracies, has produced nothing but hot air.