Breaking: The feds are withdrawing from Portland

local police have been protecting federal property the whole time.

1 Like

:rofl:

So according to some reports in Portland Democrats had agreed to federal terms on to stop the rioting and riots so this basically means that the riots had being and were organized from the start?

I think these Democrats owing some business owners in their own districts an explanation. In Other news Germany meanwhile faces a recession because of the covid lockdowns and covid.

But its Trump fault’s for having a bad economy during a pandemic which no one seemed to able control? not even Germany that now faces a recession?

German economy shrinks at record pace in ‘recession of a century’

Portland Democrats Have Surrendered, Agree To Federal Governments Terms To Stop Riots?

1 Like

They didn’t even protect local property.

It’s federal property, not state…so that would be a “no”.

The bike lane is federal property?

1 Like

Certainly not in the mind of the petty “suffers of TDS” in Portland.

So, you don’t know if the bike lane is federal property?

Yeah, this whole issue is over blocking a ■■■■■■■ bike lane in the middle of riots.

That’s what the fine is for.

What do you think the chances are Trump even knows who Sun Tzu is, let alone read the book? ■■■■ people who read a lot lie about having the read The Art of War.

1 Like

We know that Al Baghdadi didn’t read it; otherwise, he wouldn’t have thought it was safe enough for him to have come out of his hidey-hole when Trump announced that US troops were being withdrawn from Syria.

So, the state has finally agreed to accept its responsibility to protect property? It took long enough.

Then why do videos show the mob trying to tear down the defensive fence and throw objects at federal officers? Oh, so they have been protecting it but doing a poor job?

Let’s check in with the Portland protests after the Feds left.

The withdrawal of federal agents from frontline policing of demonstrations in downtown Portland significantly reduced tensions in the city overnight.

Protesters in support of Black Lives Matter once again rallied near the federal courthouse that became a flashpoint, and the scene of nightly battles amid the swirl of teargas, after Donald Trump dispatched agents to end what he called anarchy in the city after weeks of demonstrations.

But in the absence of the federal officers, Thursday night’s protest passed off without major incident or intervention by the police.

But wait! I was assured chaos. Weird.

1 Like
Mod Note

You and @TommyLucchese are off topic. Please get back on topic.

Mod Note

That post is uncivil.

Hard to defend an “uncivil” post when I don’t know what post it was.

CF or PM please. I will not address moderation in the thread.

So why didn’t this happebn 50 days ago?

1 Like