Portland protester faces 20 years for arson

I appreciate him making his identify so easily known.

5 Likes

If he’s found guilty I hope he gets the full 20 years.
He was already found guilty earlier this year of punching his girlfriend in the face with a closed fist.
Put his ass away.

4 Likes

32 years old. Tsk, tsk.

From my research, the justice center they tried to burn is 266 feet from the federal courthouse they tried to break into, but wouldn’t have burned.

This incident was on May 29th? When did Trump send the FLETC ninjas?

1 Like

Mostly peaceful??

1 Like

Like over a month later , I think ?

So: For Cause

Obviously

1 Like

Did you say you live in Portland?

I don’t

1 Like

Democrat base right there.

1 Like

Why? Just a summer of love campfire.

For hilarity, after conviction he should share a cell with Cesar Sayoc.

2 Likes

So was this guy detained by Team Chad or did just regular ol policework do the trick here?

How much military equipment was required in the arrest?

1 Like

There’s a name I’ve not heard in a while ! Funniest ■■■■ was when Bill Maher said “Can we at least call this one deplorable ?” :laughing:

I’d be interested to see what sort of middle ground they find.

It’s the horseshoe theory, but locked in a cage.

Probably more than most realize

Did you hear about grandma’s present to her grandson who throws bombs in Portland? She left on online review that has led to him being identified and arrested. :sunglasses:

https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa-militant-throws-explosive-device-at-courthouse-then-gets-identified-by-vest-his-grandma-bought-for-him

2 Likes

Good. Arson is a felony, and if you kill anyone inside the place you’re burning down, especially a LOE, you get an additional charge of attempted murder/homicide/actual murder (if they die).

In a way, I feel sorry for them, because their life will be basically ruined for something they probably did in the heat of the night (reference intended). However, it was their choice…they chose to burn down a federal building, and it’s ridiculous these narcissist Democrats are demonizing Barr for defending federal property- and defending the rioters by saying they are “peaceful.”

Go to 3:15 of this video for one of my favorite exchanges from the show:

President Josiah Bartlet : How’d you get him?

FBI Special Agent Michael Casper : He was pulled over for a bad brake light and he thought it was something else.

President Josiah Bartlet : Two-year investigation gets its first crack from a broken taillight.

FBI Special Agent Michael Casper : In thirteen years with the Bureau, I’ve discovered that there’s no amount of money, manpower or knowledge that can equal the person you’re looking for being stupid.

President Josiah Bartlet : God, well… Some of the stupidest criminals in the world are working right here in America. I’ve always been very proud of that.