Border Patrol Outrage

Bureaucracy.

Lazy answer

Your sympathy for an American citizen kept in such poor conditions that he lost 26 pounds in 3 weeks “went away” because his mother lied about something years ago.

Maybe instead of going out of your way NOT to feel empathy for people who look, love, and worship slightly differently than you do, try the opposite for a change and see how it goes?

True answer. And you know it.

Is part of the answer, trump rhetoric and “uncuffing” CBP is another part and you know it

I don’t like liars even if they are on a good diet.

:balance_scale:

Soon to be a wealthy “liar” on your dime…

We shall see.

One of the manifestations of devaluing US citizenship is a mother thinking it is a small matter to falsify a document with respect to country of birth.

We devalue US citizenship by not following and respecting the law. the very same law that creates demand for LEGAL immigrants to navigate a difficult path.

File those suits…roll the dice…see what sticks…the LAWYER way.

:do_not_litter:

So you feel this couldn’t have happened under Obama?

No he won’t.

I could make the same argument about devaluing constitutional rights…

Thank you for addressing this valid concern regarding the CBP, @WuWei.

I’m happy to hear that Francisco has been released and reunited with his family.

My feelings have nothing to do with what happened to this guy

But you feel it is legitimate to blame Trump?

Feeling again has nothing to do with it. Facts are he “unchackled” them from past restrictions, and he is the current head.
No feelings

Go right ahead. Before you do, a little Connections reminder.

We only have Constitutional Rights because we are a nation.

We are a nation because we have physical borders and legal definitions of who is a citizen member.

Devaluing citizenship has the same degenerative effect on Constitutional rights.

It is all connected…until you devalue the nation.

:do_not_litter:

So you feel it couldn’t have happened when Obama was the head?

Based on this information, I withdraw my objection to his detention. I reserve the right to continue despising Centgov in general and to reinstate my objection in this case should further information come to light.

You know it could. Say it.

No feeling required. I am sure it did considering he allowed CBP to have more amtrack and greyhound stops, he ain’t innocent That has what to do with this case and what trump has done in regards to CBP?