Border Patrol Outrage

What about under Clinton?

Fishing much? You know this was answered waaaaaaay back This thread right? If you weren’t looking for your feelings you might have caught it.

The problem I have with it is you won’t admit the problem is much larger than TRUMP!

This is why nothing ever gets better. This is a systemic issue allowed by the judiciary. Not an Orange Man problem.

And now we see this particular case was self-induced.

In this we agree… Here is a great article discussing the years of mismanagement, low hiring standards and disarray in the border patrol.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/07/15/border-patrol-trump-administration-227357

1 Like

You want to prove a law is bad? Enforce it.

There are a ton of Centgov agencies that fall into that same category.

Right I won’t admit that it’s not only trump…except I have multiple times in this very thread. You won’t admit that trump is actively making a bad situation worse with the way he is running his admin.

The judiciary almost never gets involved and just this past week trump changed the rules to make it easier for CBP to do things without getting judiciary involved!

And it wasn’t self Induced. Since when do we blame the sins of the parents on the child? Even treason in the Constitution does not allow that to happen.

This isn’t a valid complaint since the confusion or “mistake” was caused by his mothers illegal status. She couldn’t get him a passport and she had to ask for a visitors pass to get him back into the USA and it took three weeks to unravel the mess. Too bad so sad, not the fault of the Border Patrol its the fault of his illegal alien mother/parents.

I’ve got an idea…let’s build a tall, thick wall so that we can separate the evil Border Patrol from hurting those innocent illegal aliens who have no regard for our immigration laws?

1 Like

Says the person who wants to "send back"US citizen because they said something mean

I think this is a fantastic idea.

I understand it has worked in more violent and desperate applications around the world.

:do_not_litter:

Three weeks to unravel this? A simple phone call and fax would have worked. It should not have taken three weeks. I don’t care that his mother is an illegal alien in our country, he’s not.

Yep…the wall did wonders in helping San Diego with this same problem. Now…let’s go all along our southern border and fix this problem so that children won’t be put in those cages the Obama Administration built.

Obama deports more undocumented migrants than any other president, with the optics of protecting the dreamers.

Trump deports fewer undocumented migrants, with the optics of musilim bans and using the cruelty of family separation as a deterrent. (And misplacing a bunch of kids)

How about we run ICE by law, rather than by EO. (Remember congress, two chambers, legislation, all that quaint old timey stuff.) And measure the agency by solid metrics rather than PR optics.

4 Likes

We have to put a fence around swimming pools…attractive nuisance…so the neighborhood kids aren’t tempted to take an illegal dip and drown.

Same issue with the border. Put up a sufficient barrier so the human traffickers and drug smugglers are less able to access the attractive nuisance that is the US.

Nobody wants anyone in the Obama cages.

:do_not_litter:

1 Like

The person we are discussing never crossed the border. Where would you suggest the wall be built to prevent ICE from detaining US citizens who aren’t crossing the border?

Going back in time, had the wall been built, prohibiting his parent from breaking our laws, this thread would not exist. Learning from this experience, “we” can insure it never happens again.

His name on his birth certificate matched his state ID card, that’s the verification the state uses when issuing a state ID. His mothers status has nothing to do with whether he is a citizen. He was born in Dallas county.

Galan said that the confusion from CBP may stem from the fact that Sanjuana solicited a visitors visa for Francisco when he was a minor and falsely claimed that he was born in Mexico.

CBP ran Francisco’s fingerprints after he was detained, despite carrying a Texas ID, Social Security number and a copy of his birth certificate, and found that the visa had been issued for him years prior.

This should end the thread right here.

Mom LIED and said he was born in Mexico to get documentation for him.

They run his fingerprints, pulls up the Mexican documentation. He’s saying he he’s a US Citizen and presents a Drivers License (naaaaa no Illegal has EVER forged papers to get one of those. NEVER right?). The little brother he’s traveling with WAS in the country illegally (What the heck did mom do, go back and forth across the border having kids on each side???). Do the math on it.

Once Ice verified the original birth certificat from Texas he was release – as it should be.

Lay this on MOM, NOT boarder patrol.

Why lay it on mom? She is here illegally (SHE should be deported immediately.) She chose to LIE on an application saying her son was born in Mexico (and getting into the system that way).

2 Likes

It takes less than an hour to verify a birth certificate in Texas

In other articles I’ve read they did say they thought it was fake.

I read these in print articles. I’ll try and find a link.