Border Patrol Outrage

My feelings have nothing to do with what happened to this guy

But you feel it is legitimate to blame Trump?

Feeling again has nothing to do with it. Facts are he “unchackled” them from past restrictions, and he is the current head.
No feelings

Go right ahead. Before you do, a little Connections reminder.

We only have Constitutional Rights because we are a nation.

We are a nation because we have physical borders and legal definitions of who is a citizen member.

Devaluing citizenship has the same degenerative effect on Constitutional rights.

It is all connected…until you devalue the nation.

:do_not_litter:

So you feel it couldn’t have happened when Obama was the head?

Based on this information, I withdraw my objection to his detention. I reserve the right to continue despising Centgov in general and to reinstate my objection in this case should further information come to light.

You know it could. Say it.

No feeling required. I am sure it did considering he allowed CBP to have more amtrack and greyhound stops, he ain’t innocent That has what to do with this case and what trump has done in regards to CBP?

What about under Clinton?

Fishing much? You know this was answered waaaaaaay back This thread right? If you weren’t looking for your feelings you might have caught it.

The problem I have with it is you won’t admit the problem is much larger than TRUMP!

This is why nothing ever gets better. This is a systemic issue allowed by the judiciary. Not an Orange Man problem.

And now we see this particular case was self-induced.

In this we agree… Here is a great article discussing the years of mismanagement, low hiring standards and disarray in the border patrol.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/07/15/border-patrol-trump-administration-227357

1 Like

You want to prove a law is bad? Enforce it.

There are a ton of Centgov agencies that fall into that same category.

Right I won’t admit that it’s not only trump…except I have multiple times in this very thread. You won’t admit that trump is actively making a bad situation worse with the way he is running his admin.

The judiciary almost never gets involved and just this past week trump changed the rules to make it easier for CBP to do things without getting judiciary involved!

And it wasn’t self Induced. Since when do we blame the sins of the parents on the child? Even treason in the Constitution does not allow that to happen.

This isn’t a valid complaint since the confusion or “mistake” was caused by his mothers illegal status. She couldn’t get him a passport and she had to ask for a visitors pass to get him back into the USA and it took three weeks to unravel the mess. Too bad so sad, not the fault of the Border Patrol its the fault of his illegal alien mother/parents.

I’ve got an idea…let’s build a tall, thick wall so that we can separate the evil Border Patrol from hurting those innocent illegal aliens who have no regard for our immigration laws?

1 Like

Says the person who wants to "send back"US citizen because they said something mean

I think this is a fantastic idea.

I understand it has worked in more violent and desperate applications around the world.

:do_not_litter:

Three weeks to unravel this? A simple phone call and fax would have worked. It should not have taken three weeks. I don’t care that his mother is an illegal alien in our country, he’s not.

Yep…the wall did wonders in helping San Diego with this same problem. Now…let’s go all along our southern border and fix this problem so that children won’t be put in those cages the Obama Administration built.