Bob Mueller speaking at 11 A.M

Efforts by whom? And what supporting evidence did Mueller present?

He tried again to throw a bone to hysterical Liberals in the House and few kiss-ass Republicans, [like Mitt Romney], by sort of hinting at the get-the-impeachment-material-and-run-with-it.
Plus, he confirmed again that Trump didn’t commit a crime worth prosecuting.
That means Trump is NOT GUILTY which in our jurisprudence means Prosecution can’t prove guilt and does NOT mean Trump needs to prove his innocence.
THAT will infuriate Liberals so this was a BAD day for them.

They already did…we’re still cleaning up aftermath of that explosion. :wink:

1 Like

not exactly.

I won’t

Sequel! :+1:

1 Like

OBSTRUCTlON

COLLUSlON

Those are two different words, hope that helps.

Only one of those is a legal term

Mueller Today

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime. The introduction to volume two of our report explains that decision.

It explains that under long-standing Department policy, a President cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view—that too is prohibited.

The Special Counsel’s Office is part of the Department of Justice and, by regulation, it was bound by that Department policy. Charging the President with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.

1 Like

You don’t say.

Not being able to prosecute a sitting president does not mean that president is “not guilty”.

He won’t be put on trial, so cannot be proven guilty that way, at least yet.

1 Like

Three years and no crime has even been alleged. Maybe they just need a little more time. :grin:

I’m here all day

My, my, my. All these questions. Start reading the liberal media and you might get some answers. :slight_smile:

I had found this.

1 Like

Point to where that is been said by Mueller?

You made an unsubstantiated assertion and you’re using it as evidence of something?

Oh here it is.

This was my first impression upon scanning through his report.

One big hit piece.

Life goes on…except for anyone that may be the target of the multiple ongoing investigations

yet, if there was obstruction, it’d be in the report