Bob Mueller speaking at 11 A.M

and dems will do nothing but complain and blame republicans for doing nothing.

Yes please

Their confusion is hilarious, time for Plan C!

1 Like

Reading it the first time might help.

Huh.

What ARE Republicans doing about it?

1 Like

Yep. Why did he have time to investigate bank records, taxes and financial transactions? Because the Russia thing was a hoax.

He refused to testify.

Why would ne exonerate when he wanted to find guilt? The law does not require exoneration.

Trump easily loses re-election in 2020. Then what?

1 Like

I said the same when report came out…that it was nothing more then democrat hit piece.

That’s the influence of having democrat operatives on his team. And Mueller can’t deny they weren’t when their history was well known.

There were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election and that allegation deserves the attention of every American.

Americans will pay attention.

1 Like

Mueller again:

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. That allegation deserves the attention of every American.

#factsalwaysmatter

#stillnocollusion

Actually I talked to Barr who talked to Mueller and Barr said that Mueller said something like “no collusion, essentially no obstruction” and also spying occurred. So we’re good now?

Yes, please do listing all the relevant quotes and how they apply to your theory.

Life goes on if Trump loses in 2020. But if he wins, collective DEM heads will explode.

Nope, just no collusion charge. #factsmatter.

Mueller again.

The Department’s written opinion explaining the policy against charging a President makes several important points that further informed our handling of the obstruction investigation. Those points are summarized in our report. And I will describe two of them:

First, the opinion explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting President because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents are available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could now be charged. And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting President of wrongdoing.

Calling Congress. Including the gutless majority in the Senate …

And when he loses, Repubs will call it rigged.

1 Like

And pay closer attention to suit colors and hamburger toppings.

Oh, god. As we sit on this message board, internet sleuths from all over the country are waiting for a sign from their imaginary Zen master.

Some people would call them “talking points”, but I won’t, 'cause that’s an overused trope.