Bob Mueller speaking at 11 A.M

If only there was a way for Mueller to tell us his thinking, like a press announcement, sadly we’ll just have to rely on Barr.

Slate had a big article today that was “Mueller was telling Pelosi to start impechment”… that isn’t coming from the right.

Read the text of Mueller’s speech.

Try reading it. (And it’s the whole thing.)

The talking heads are just now moving on the essence of the Mueller report being a political hit piece. I’ll try to dig up the post I posted a month ago saying the same.

Here we are debating Mueller’s intentions. What if we could specifically ask him about those intentions and to be sure we accurately record his intentions what if we could ask three times. Just to be sure.

Well isn’t that exactly what Barr did?

On what charge? Specifically.

From Mueller:

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. That allegation deserves the attention of every American.

1 Like

I’ll let Barr read it and give me a summary, thanks.

Seriously? I know exactly what he said. How will my rereading it 100 times change my opinion. And how will rereading it have any relevance to Barr’s Senate testimony???

Trump was not cleared read the report.

Allan

1 Like

Aww, but “total exoneration”

Sad trombone…

Sure. But what did Trump do? There is no useful information in this quote.

A hit piece lol…

Yep! Had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the Russians. :wink:

Hearsay. Why not hear directly from the witnesses.

Allan

7 guilty pleas / convictions
27 indictments

He found stuff. It’s in the report. Now it’s up to congress on how to act upon the information.

1 Like

Without the Mueller report we’d still be at “maybe there was no hacking” and “ maybe it was a 400 pound guy in a basement in New Jersey” and even then it still feels like that’s where we are at with Trump as president enjoying what happened.

1 Like

Which taking heads?

Is it a hit piece or does it show exoneration?