Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Lost cause is lost

That’s rich coming from someone who talks regularly about the guilty deep state

He might as well have added “Why don’t we get a group of smart lawyers together, spend millions, and have them decide if a crime was committed?”.
We could call them “a special counsel”.
We could even give them two years to make up their mind. If they aren’t idiots they should be able to make a decision in two years.

What I find odd is that that finding didn’t conclude that it was the Russian Government and it’s proxies… but limited only to the Russian Government.

Odd… because if you read this thing there are a lot of proxies running around

I mean… Manafort didn’t get charged with conspiracy because he was successful at stonewalling the investigation… it pretty much says that in the report.

Well it didn’t destroy my theory, which is that Russia helped get trump elected because they knew that he totally incompetent.

Yeah it’s rich coming from someone that been worshiping Mueller for last year or two.

You want to continue with yuor slights and insults?

Or can you actually provide proof?

Because all I see is accusation, innuendos and hearsay. It’s like entire report is nothing more then hit piece posted by political operatives from some news network…and this is coming from our top law enforcement?

So show me the evidence.

Do you really think so? There is such a huge bag of undecideds. That is who Trump needs to worry about. How does he get the undecided vote back? Isn’t a statement like that kind of counting your chickens before you put them on the apple cart?

It’s in the report! Read it.

Unless of course you think Mueller was lying about what they found?

You know the report also includes emails, texts, photos, hand written notes to go along with conclusions. But you wouldn’t know that because you haven’t even began to read the report

Or was he enjoying himself because he knew that Russia/Wikileaks had the hacked email server and emails? Did he have Hillary over the proverbial barrel? Could it be he knew what was on those emails, and knew she was in trouble. All that to say…as I said at the time he said this. How the ■■■■ does he know that the Russians have these emails? Am I supposed to suspend rational thought and believe that this statement he made was made off the cuff without prior knowledge that he had know idea they had the emails…and then just this week he says that he knows nothing about this Wiki Leaks. Never heard of them? Really?

That in and of itself from the 30+ pages I have read so far is a plain old LIE on Trump’s part.

1 Like

He did not slight or insult you. :roll_eyes:

He doesn’t. That’s the beauty of a “Where’s Waldo” moment.

Reality is nothing like the way a political forum portrays it to be.

1 Like

Come on Peek…are you trying to tell me with some WHERE’S WALDO Moment (whatever that is supposed to mean? I am guessing you are saying he was lost in the crowd and enjoying himself so much that he just said that?) He simply said I hope Russia finds the emails? Why would anyone say that? Why would he say that if he didn’t already know about it? I can’t get my head around that. It makes no sense, and it doesn’t take away what the report already says that he did know, or his team knew that the Russians had the emails.

I supposed that if you believe that, I can’t change your belief, but I have a very hard time believing that what you are saying is anything more than an excuse as to why Trump would say it in the first place. But…to each his own.

Now that the report is out, don’t you feel so bad that you have been so wrong, and that this OP is SO in error.

1 Like

Well sixfoot, I can’t argue with that…

Your ability to see how political forums are the very bubbles people accuse each other of living in is why I respect you.

We’re still gonna talk some ■■■■ , don’t get me wrong. :wink:

I wouldn’t have it any other way. And thanks for the Respect NOD. I really try to see things from both sides and can’t understand why everyone doesn’t try. But that’s just me…

I read it…didn’t see any. I see lots of accusation, hearsay and innuendos. But no solid evidence.

Do you know what solid evidence is?

That’s why Mueller couldn’t accuse/charge Trump of obstructionism.

You mean “all the salacious material” the president and many here have fervently and persistently insisted is “fake”? That news?

Why would we not use this opportunity to destroy that farce?

It actually confirmed everthing I thought it would.

You guys got nothing…you got that? Nothing!!!