Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Either the media did the investigation for Mueller and his band of idiots…or those idiots been leaking to media entire time.

So which is it lib?

Oh my. So that’s your interpretation. Well good luck.

I love how “our president had a Where’s Waldo moment” is being trotted out as some sort of laudable defense to a criminal investigation.

The bar could quite literally not be lower for you folks now. If Donald managed to wipe his ass after taking a ■■■■ today I feel like y’all would give a tear-filled standing ovation.

1 Like

The missing 30,000 emails are Waldo.

You can spin this however you like, but only the most hardened Trump haters still believe that Trump was somehow sending Russia a coded wink; wink; to hack Hillary’s non-existent private email server.

Indeed.

Or the media was reporting on things that were True, which also ended up in Muellers report.

This is of course the obvious and logical answer, which is why it didn’t occur to someone who worships Donald Trump.

I think Mueller did the investigation (see the, uh, report) and the media nailed the content of the report. From leaks? Very possible. (Is there a point in there somewhere from you?)

You agree the media nailed the content of the report, right? I mean, you just said it was like Mueller’s report was a reflection of “liberal news stories,” right?

You read and comprehended that whole thing already?

I’m…impressed.

Please feel free to show me where “Where’s Waldo” is being trotted out in defense of anything?

I’m one person, and as far as I know, the only one who is pushing the Waldo narrative.

In any case, there was no Russia Collusion. There never was. Just as I have been saying since day one.

BINGO.

What are the odds that they decided to do it a mere 5 hours after their prefer candidate that they made repeated overtures to made a public appeal to them?

How many times do you have to break out in hives after eating strawberries before you realize you’re allergic?

Keep dreaming. Haven’t read the report have you. Just taking talking monkey Barr at his word…wrong move.

1 Like

Read the report and the referrals if you are confused about potential crimes that were outside the scope of the SC. Within the scope, it wasn’t criminal, but definitely corrupt.

Regardless, you seem to think my standards are the same as you regarding what I expect in a President; I have no intention of reconciling them with you.

1 Like

Still sticking with that silly ole coded wink; wink; are we! :rofl:

You do know there was no collusion right?

Did you not just trot out the “Where’s Waldo” defense to an accusation that Trump was complicit in the Wikileaks email dump?

Yep! Barr is lying through his teeth. But that’s OK. Trump haters will get to the bottom of this and they will provide the real facts. :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely has not read the report.

There was no collusion. Really and truly. Read my lips. No collusion. Trump wasn’t complicit in anything. None. Zero

NO COLLUSION.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I agree. Where’s Waldo by the way?

Are you impersonating Trump’s Twitter feed in some sort of ironic statement? Or has his conditioning really been that effective?