Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

The title of this this thread. is: The coming death of the Russian collusion conspiracy.

I think we can move beyond the coming death and simply pronounce it to be dead.

3 Likes

Agreed. It will be in spasms for awhile, but it has definitely ceased to be among the living.

Like a chicken running around with his head cut off. :wink:

1 Like

This is only the beginning. Mueller wrapped this up with a pretty bow for Congress.

Can’t blame some for refusing to read.

Look for them to recap all the salacious material that’s been leaked over the last two years like it’s new news.

Who can you blame for refusing to act? Wake me up when the Shifty decides to put down the microphone and actually do something. Okay?

I always said he was going to get away with it, be it obstruction or conspiring. And let’s be honest, that is what happened - he got away with it - that’s all.

1 Like

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

You didn’t highlight that part, probably because it destroys your bow theory.

2 Likes

I didn’t highlight any part, I’m reading through the whole thing.

I understand the need to only read that one sentence though. Good luck with that!

That’s exactly what they’re doing…and predictable.

Nothing that I’ve read is new…it’s almost like Mueller report used liberal media stories as their investigation. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Funny you’re accusing GW of what you’re doing yourself. Now why is that?

#readthereport-factsrule

Bro, read the report.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Yeah I’ve read the report…lots of accusations and hearsay but no proof. Show me the proof.

Can you do that?

Show me the proof other then accusation and hearsay. Can you do that?

Lost cause is lost

That’s rich coming from someone who talks regularly about the guilty deep state

He might as well have added “Why don’t we get a group of smart lawyers together, spend millions, and have them decide if a crime was committed?”.
We could call them “a special counsel”.
We could even give them two years to make up their mind. If they aren’t idiots they should be able to make a decision in two years.

What I find odd is that that finding didn’t conclude that it was the Russian Government and it’s proxies… but limited only to the Russian Government.

Odd… because if you read this thing there are a lot of proxies running around

I mean… Manafort didn’t get charged with conspiracy because he was successful at stonewalling the investigation… it pretty much says that in the report.

Well it didn’t destroy my theory, which is that Russia helped get trump elected because they knew that he totally incompetent.