Biden's violent crime plan

do you see any chance the people in western OR will ever agree on the direction to take with their overlords in Portland? How much less so that all of those freedom loving people in flyover country will ever agree to be ruled by coastal elites?

1 Like

No, I wouldn’t expect them to agree, unless you put money into the equation.

Not remotely comparable. The tea tax was the sole reason they revolted

I disagree.

Weren’t most of the pandemic restrictions on the state level?

Sure.

Everyone.

yes, they were. and while i disagreed with shutdowns and mandates you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere I ever said governors did not have those police powers. whether they should have used them is another matter entirely. it is however the federal government through the cdc that informed them on what they “should” do and how long to do it. Are we going to pretend now that it wasn’t fauci calling the shots for all those governors stupid enough to believe him and follow his bad advice?

this ain’t about covid, never was.

2 Likes

No. “Everyone” never makes up her mind.

Suspect arrested in Daytona cop shooting.

@SixFoot I’m seeing the beginnings of a pattern.

5 Likes

They’re using all the same buzzwords, but with a different… flavor.

His “militia” sounds familiar.

3 Likes

Did Jbiden really say buying a canon was illegal when the 2nd was ratified?

3 Likes

Indeed he did.

1 Like

I’ll let Red address it.

70show_RedForman

5 Likes

Obviously not a history buff, well no, you don’t even need to be a history buff to know about it, it was a pretty important thing. My guess is, he used to know.

2 Likes

I doubt it. Most people believe that kind of nonsense.

1 Like

Where did he think the cannons came from? We didn’t have a government army then.

1 Like

I see your problem…

1 Like

If it was never about covid, then why are the restrictions being lifted now that infections are dropping and people are getting vaccinated?

Then who?

Who indeed.

Everyone.