Biden's violent crime plan

Temporary measures to save lives during an pandemic is not tyranny.

then putting a tax on tea wasn’t either.

yes, it is tyranny. temporary tyranny is still tyranny. the cause is irrelevant. the rationale is irrelevant, the government has no such power. we didn’t give it that much.

aside from that, its not just the pandemic liberties the government has taken in its “benevolence”. the federal government has been usurping authorities left to the states for a very long time now. some states are now fighting back, unfortunately, they have lost all of the ability they had to stop it save 2. constitutional convention, and rebellion.

Is it?

Actually that depends.

Who decides?

And it won’t be time to revolt unless and until the convention is no longer allowed. If one is called and is either forcibly stopped or otherwise impeded, then and only then would rebellion legitimately be on the table.

Or if Joe prematurely uses F15’s and nukes on us.

Maybe Jbiden could start with addressing hot sauce on chicken sandwiches.

1 Like

i tend to agree, if we can solve the problem and secure our liberties through a convention. that is the better choice. the federal government must be reigned in.

As long as any legal avenue remains, you can’t justify violence, pretty simple. If america chooses tyranny but allows me to leave, violence isn’t justified either. I’ll just bail. Those who choose to stay, chose their own fate.

we have reached the point where the legal remedy of last resort (convention) is the only remedy left to us. its sad, but the federal government has just grown so big that as it is now, the states are powerless to stop its usurpations.

Some people wouldn’t have the means to leave.

After legal avenues have been tried and failed, the people would have to fight. Revolution would be the only course to take.

Oh there are problems, no denying. What happens if a vast majority of states are on board an oppressive or tyrannical tangent. Just don’t think we are quite there yet. Revolution would impoverish us all, though, Remember that.

May as well take all your money and throw it out of a helicopter at that point.

We live and die by consumer demand, that’s all we have. We used to mine and ecologically exploit resources, those days are over.

Digital economy now and yeah it’s even worse for workers.

Burn down megacorps. Hello people on the left, you have new allies on the. right. Would be nice if you set your hate aside enough to notice. We will happily ■■■■ over Amazon with you. No sane people think that’s a good idea.

1 Like

By the way, all my alexa devices, three or four crept in to my life, nobodies fault but mine, all stooped working, my position is, great, saves me the trouble of removing defective hardware from my home that has otherwise utility.

the founders pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their honor to create this nation with the sure knowledge that if they failed they would for posterity’s sake have surrendered all three. I certainly hope it does not take the same to secure it from tyranny. It is however true that the tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

my fear would be that we do have a convention, but sans the struggle to overcome the tyranny, we will have no Jeffersons, no Madisons, and no Franklins to keep the tyranny at bay. The struggle to gain freedom is what molded them into the perfect instrument to deliver liberty. Without the struggle, will anyone really appreciate what liberty truly is?

Didn’t need to read any of that to know you aren’t fighting, otherwise I would see it in my newsfeed. You, like me, have learned to live with injustice.

Plus those were extraordinary people.

Modern people don’t like to put their lives on the line for mere political beliefs, I agree with that modern assessment.

not fighting yet.

if a convention fails, and there is no recourse, I would join the fight where ever it starts. my best guess would be texas.

My only point is, that would suck, for everyone. Human civilizations only prosper when they agree on the direction of said civilization. Have to get the bees in line.